More than 2 days at home per week
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
In the role as Strategy Analyst – Online Merchandising, you will report to the Senior Strategy Manager – Online Merchandising to support on strategic commercial projects and analyses focused on Online Merchandising. Beyond discrete projects, you will support on rigorous analyses, insights, and strategy setting to take the team beyond the functional, brainstorming and implementing ways to re-think and improve the way we approach Online Merchandising today.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Independently scope and implement Online Merchandising strategic projects, managing workstreams across analytics, product, content, ops, marketing, data science, and tech
- Develop strategic and execution plans for processes including supply strategy for Preorder, optimization and increased targeting of our curation strategy, and increasing Newness GTV
- Support the team with diagnostic insights to support trade decisions
- Help form the important bridge between art and science within Commercial, partnering with departments across the business
WHO YOU ARE
- Commercially-minded thinker with an emphasis on operational excellence and continuous improvement, comfortable scoping work focus and committed to finding a solution to complex problems
- Developed understanding of broader fashion landscape, luxury industry, brands, and trends
- Expertise to work collaboratively and lead projects across teams
- Advanced Excel (can perform complex functions) essential
- Some work experience in a strategic role, with a background in an internal Strategy function or Consulting
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
The FARFETCH Online Merchandising team are looking for a dedicated Strategy Analyst to lead strategic commercial projects and analyses focused on improving our approach to Online Merchandising. We are looking for Commercially-minded strategic thinker who is looking to build upon existing analytical and strategic skills within the exciting world of luxury fashion.