More than 2 days at home per week
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
The Infogrid mission is a lofty one, and as the pioneer of Infogrid’s facilities management partnerships team, you will be a key sales leader in the business.
Your work will extend from building global partnerships with the largest Facilities Management (FM) companies in the world, developing relationships with key FM decision makers and raising awareness of Infogrid solutions through advocacy.
You will manage a team of Partner Development Managers who will work tactically; establishing account plans and key relationships with the largest FM companies.
Your strategic partnership management will be critical in opening up a key sales channel for Infogrid, enabling channel partners in FM to sell Infogrid solutions to their customers by working in collaboration with Infogrid’s sales team.
You will report to the Director of Partnerships who manages all channel partnerships.
What we think you'll need to be successful
- 10+ years of relevant work experience managing teams in FM partnerships management, sales management, sales leadership, channel sales in facilities management or commercial real estate
- Set the executable strategy to identify, recruit and on-board new FM channel partners across EMEA
- Grow top performing FM partners and scale their revenue through increased partnerships rigour, key account planning and revenue forecasting with partner
- Build a scalable sales channel with high velocity of opportunities being generated in the facilities management channel
- Deliver scalable advocacy and sales enablement workshops to facilities management partners on Infogrid’s product and key industry trends
- Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue and open up new pipeline across their book of customers to hit revenue targets
- Deliver joint customer presentations to key clients and join industry conferences to build a presence with key facilities management partners
- Ability to coach direct reports on your team; Partner Development Managers on tactics and strategies for working with facilities management companies
- Work with marketing on innovative account based marketing campaigns targeted towards key teams and decision makers in your partners
We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offer flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterward.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here
🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely
🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
So that’s us. If you love the idea of building something great that makes the world a better place, in a slightly chaotic but consistently entertaining environment please do get in touch via the apply button.