Various work from home options
In 2018, we launched the UK’s first real-time pay-by-mile car insurance policy, and we’ve been growing quickly ever since. As our Business Development team is expanding we’re looking for a talented Aggregator Manager, who will have a key role in reaching our vision to make By Miles the only choice for low mileage drivers. In this role, you’ll work closely with big brands like Comparethemarket, MoneySupermarket, Confused and GoCompare, with the opportunity to own the Aggregator Growth Pipeline as well as test and implement your own ideas that have a big impact on our future.
As our pay-by-mile policy was the first of its kind, our policy has proven popular with UK motorists, who voted us Best Car Insurance Provider and Best Insurance App for two years running at the Insurance Choice Awards. Our customer-first approach has also ensured we have a Trustpilot rating of ‘Excellent’. We’ve been covered by the BBC, The Telegraph and TechCrunch, while our pay-by-mile policy has also been featured on TV’s Sky News and The Gadget Show.
Reporting to our Head of Business Development, you will manage the Aggregator Growth Pipeline which includes but not limited to on-going tests, internal and external change requests and executions that improve By Miles’ performance. You will help us improve the performance of By Miles on the Aggregators including key metrics: Sales, Clicks, Click-to-Sale, first-place-to-click, first-place-to-sale. Part of your role will include working closely with the Product and Development Team on Aggregators sales funnel changes and tests. You will establish an environment that optimizes business opportunities to achieve the benefits of our business plan.
As an Aggregator Manager you will work closely with the leading comparison sites to understand opportunities and constraints.
As part of the Business Development team, your day-to-day responsibilities will include running consumer offers, writing change requests, ensuring that the data mapping is correct. You will also work with By Miles QAs and Aggregator QAs to test updates as well as Post Live checks.
Part of your role will include assisting with compliance and aggregator audits. This includes ensuring changes are compliant with FCA guidelines and key governance requirements regarding the supplier relationship are consistently met.
We would love someone with the following skills and experience to join our team:
Skills and attitude:
- Excellent communicator: Commercially minded with strong relationship building and negotiating skills
- Strong interpersonal skills: Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical nature: A strong head for stats, reviewing data, and an analytical mindset
- Highly organised, methodical, excellent attention to detail, and comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Enjoys learning and proactively engages in personal and professional development
- Resilient enjoys turning problems into opportunities
- Good understanding of the market: Identifies and evaluates competitive strategies used by other companies
- Adaptable, calm, and able to thrive in a scale-up environment
- Keen interest in using technology: Proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel/Google Sheets), Photoshop, Google Analytics, and XML (reading)
- Collaborative mindset
We’d like to meet someone with:
- Aggregator performance experience
- Experience in improving the performance of digital sales channels and funnels
- The proven ability to retain and develop third party relationships
- Experience in understanding and interpreting data to support business goals and decisions
- Consumer marketing experience
And if you have some of the below, it's an added bonus, but not essential!
- Product Management and/or Growth Marketing experience
- Experience in a startup environment
But it’s not all about us...
It’s just as much about you. We’re an ambitious, energetic bunch and we have our sights set on great things this year, and we’re ready to grow. We recognise the value our people bring, with their inquisitive minds, bright ideas, and fantastic attitudes, and we aim to give as much as we receive. It’s only fair.
- 26 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
- Fully Hybrid Working - We will never force you to work from a location that doesn’t work for you, and we are committed to finding new ways of collaborating that make distributed working, work.
- Verified by flexa as a truly flexible employer.
- Allowance to get your work-from-anywhere set up.
- Clean, bright, spacious office in Hammersmith
- Monthly one-to-one coaching sessions with our in-house coach Helen McMillan.
- Access to on-demand mental health support through Spill.
- Fully Flexible Benefits through our partner Thanks Ben, choose the benefits that matter most to you from Health Insurance, Pension Tops Ups, Learning & Development top-ups, or turn anything else into a benefit with your Thanks Ben Card.
- Real Living Wage for new parents, regardless of gender, or amount of time taken with your new addition to the family.
- Compassionate leave, Parental Bereavement Leave - When the worst happens, we want you to take the time you need without worrying about money or work.
- Sabbaticals - When you’ve been with us for 3 years you can take a paid sabbatical to rest, recharge, travel, learn a new skill, anything you want!
- Regular Socials - both Virtual and In-person.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Salary : £50,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience
Location: London, with flexible or UK Hybrid working options.
Our customers come from all walks of life, and so do we. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics or disability.