Scede was founded in 2013 to partner with hyper growth tech companies on a simple mission to build incredible teams, that ship incredible products, touched by millions.
Since then, we’ve partnered with over 70 tech companies and games studios globally including scaling the teams of 13 different billion Dollar Unicorns - including Klarna, Graphcore, Trustpilot, Mollie, Trade Republic, Supercell and, Autonomous Intelligent Driving.We’re remote-first, and have been since inception, with currently over 100 team members (Scede’rs) distributed across hubs in the UK, Portugal, Poland and Canada. Simply put, Scede provides dedicated teams of recruiters to fully embed and be in-house talent partners driving both strategic and tactical initiatives to enable our customers to achieve hiring success.
Working within Scede offers so much more than just being a transactional recruiter. We see recruitment as a craft, whether that is being creative with candidate sourcing techniques, utilising data to continuously improve our service, collaborating with colleagues and/or our customers to do things better or shaping the best-in-class processes for both candidates and hiring managers.
Your role will be client-focused - requiring you to act as a dedicated talent resource to one of our awesome portfolio of clients. Whilst your day-to-day could vary, at the core of a successful Scede engagement is delivering an exceptional service to them and hiring the right people on their behalf. As such, here are some of the roles and responsibilities that you’ll be taking on:
- Working closely with hiring managers and teams to create a streamlined and unbiased recruitment process that follows best practices.
- Owning the recruitment journey and all aspects of the candidate experience - sourcing, screening, and guiding great people through the process for our clients.
- Always striving to improve the above, consistently ensuring a healthy pipeline of relevant talent
- Guiding our clients through key initiatives including; code reviews, arranging assessments, conducting interview training, employer branding, development and implementation of diversity, inclusion and belonging hiring efforts
- Monitoring and reporting on key talent acquisition metrics, using data to influence decisions
- Represent clients at events if required. In the past year, Sceders have been to NeurIPS in Vancouver, International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems in China, Web Summit in Lisbon, JFokus in Stockholm to name just a few!
- An individual with a strong track record of achievement in end-to-end recruitment, ideally within the tech space
- Someone who is able to build great relationships - both online and in-person
- Someone with exceptional communication and collaboration skills, as well as an always-be-learning mentality
- Someone who has a real appreciation for data, recruiting metrics and continuous improvement. If you're excited by the prospect of influencing decisions with numbers, that's a bonus!
- Someone with a can-do, positive attitude towards their work and the people around them. You don't mind having to overcome challenges and find solutions.
- Someone comfortable with change and happy to take an agile approach to work. You will love creating processes and taking new initiatives from idea to execution.
- You are autonomous and able to self diagnose your performance and look for areas of continuous improvement, even when working remotely.
- The autonomy, trust, and flexibility of a 100% remote-first company - now and always. You’re empowered to work from home, or at one of our co-working spaces* - wherever you feel you work best. We’ve found that a positive work-life balance for all is much more accessible this way.
- All the impact of an in-house role, with Scede’s 80-strong community of brilliant recruitment minds to share knowledge with, learn from, and lean on.
- £250 (or equivalent) WFH allowance upon joining to build your ideal work from home setup.
- Private medical and dental cover.
- £500 (or equivalent) annual learning and development budget, to dedicate to your chosen training, events, courses, or tools. You’ll also have access to our dedicated L&D platform, the “Scede Academy”.
- £70 monthly “Best Self” budget to invest in something that makes you feel happy, healthy, supported and able to be your best self with us here at Scede.*
- Discounts and perks across retail, travel, leisure, and entertainment through our benefits platform “Ben” via “Perks at Work”.*
- On top of paid leave, you also have your birthday off to celebrate!
- Expensed travel to client sites, allowing our teams to visit some of the most exciting startup cities across the globe!
- The chance to get together with the entire Scede team at our annual seasonal offsite. We also offer a social budget so that our various teams can get together in their teams or hubs across the UK, in Portugal, Poland, and Canada.
* This benefit currently applies to employees in the UK only.