Sales Support Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) (Remote)
boxxe are looking for a Sales Support Administrator (Fixed Term Contract) (Remote) to join their team.
Here at boxxe, we are a UK–based client and technology–focused service provider within the public sector and corporate space. Our future is building innovate products and services to take to market based on next-generation technologies. During our exciting period of growth, we are looking to onboard on a temporary basis a Sales Support Administrator
boxxe are seeking a highly motivated individual who has Sales Support or Customer Service experience. The main responsibility of the role is to work closely with the Sales Teams to ensure that boxxe provides a fast turnaround for the creation of quotes and processing of orders. In addition, to assist and work as a lifeline to the boxxe sales force and our customer’s with order or quote queries. The post holder would also be expected to perform any other duties, which might reasonably be required by the business.
What you’ll be doing
- Support the sales team in managing new and existing customers.
- Engage with customers via email and phone to build on and maintain excellent relationships between boxxe and the customer.
- Respond in a timely manner to requests, Keep the customer / Account Manager informed about any delays on requests.
- Keeping an accurate and up to date ‘To Do’ list.
- Manage team inbox and respond to customer queries in a timely manner
- Deal with urgent requests immediately.
- Acquire good working knowledge of different order types and what is required to process them.
- Source competitive pricing and produce accurate quotations. Revalidate pricing when required and communicate any changes onto the Account Manager.
- Run basic reports when required.
- Ensure orders are processed in a timely manner, with accuracy as a priority.
- Act as a point of contact / support for members of Sales as required
- Know how to spot, and process Deal Registration opportunities.
- Maintain an average accuracy percentage of 95% and above for the year.
- Make outbound calls to customers to confirm accuracy of data and uncover new quality contacts for the sales team to develop.
- Create Quotes
- Providing Support on Orders and Quotes to the Sales Teams
- Customer Service Responsibilities
What you’ll bring
- Proactive with a real thirst for knowledge and development
- Professional in all forms of communication
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload in a fast-paced working environment
- Computer literate
This role is a Fixed Term Contract until 31/12/2021boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.