We are looking for a talented, creative producer to join our growing Creative and Editorial team. You will be responsible for the delivery of original creative content for the Farfetch and Advertiser channels and ad-hoc marketing projects.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Brand marketing professionals, spanning artistic and strategic expertise in luxury fashion. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our creative, revolutionary spirit and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
We are looking for a talented, creative producer to join our growing Creative and Editorial team. You will manage the delivery of original creative content for the Farfetch and Advertiser channels and ad-hoc marketing projects. You will aid the creative teams by ensuring that this content is on-brand, of the highest quality and delivered to the agreed budget.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Oversee and handle production of Media Solutions and Creative & Editorial creative content (stills and film) including on-time delivery, invoicing, negotiating all shoot elements and legal requirements
- Assess and evaluate brief goals and deliverables with budget and timelines before beginning production. Often working backwards from budgets.
- Partner with agents, clients and artists on all production related topics including travel arrangements and logistics (transport, accommodation etc) and billing.
- Manage the production schedule of each photographic project, including pre-production and post production elements ensuring all projects/shoots are deliverables on time and in budget.
WHO YOU ARE
- Extensive experience in photographic and motion-led shoot production for fashion.
- Excellent knowledge of and contacts within the market with regards to photographers, stylists, set designers, hair and make-up artists, model agencies and celebrity.
- A good understanding of fashion and photographic trends/fashion brands.
- Strong negotiation and time management skills.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.