CTS & CloudM are looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to join their team.
Senior Financial Accountant
As a Senior Financial Accountant you will own all elements of finance in CTS’s growing Netherlands business, with support from external partners where needed. The role will suit a self-starter who is willing to roll their sleeves up to get into the details and help drive commercial improvements in an entrepreneurial and fast growing environment.
What you’ll do:
- Analysing and reporting financial performance for CTS Netherlands division of the business
- Further develop and monitor KPIs in line with CTS strategy
- Commercially challenge and provide business partnering support to CTS Netherlands leadership
- Pro-active ownership of all aspects of financial reporting, planning and forecasting, using financial and commercial information to liaise with other functional leaders in the business to drive ongoing improvement in business performance
- Plan, organise and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the group’s monthly financial reporting process is achieved in a timely and accurate manner
- Close review and reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts ensuring balances are maintained and reconciled monthly
- Perform variance analysis on a monthly basis and review of actual to budget results.
- Liaising with the UK head office finance team and delivering divisional management accounts in accordance with group reporting requirements
- Working with the external accountants to complete payroll, statutory accounts, VAT returns, corporation tax returns and other local Netherlands filing requirements
- Raising invoices to customers
- Ongoing credit control and collection of receivables
- Processing payments and reconciliation of bank accounts
- You’ll get involved in our drive towards social progress where possible. Whether that’s getting involved in one of our community projects or simply buying local when travelling with the company
- Team player who is confident and who is also able to be a self-starter, develop and try new things
- Strong analytical data skills
- Hands-on individual that is happy to roll up sleeves and get involved
- Good understanding of accounting processes, controls and systems
- Advanced spreadsheet skills and high-level numerical skills and ability to interpret data quickly
- Understanding of project-based professional services contracts
- High level of attention to detail
- Take ownership and solve problems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Dutch and English language skills are a prerequisite for this role
- Sage Line 50 experience or similar (desirable but not required)
- Salesforce experience (desirable but not required)
- Experience of SAAS and tech businesses (desirable but not required)
- Ability to identify actions designed to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get a high spec laptop and company contributed pensions as standard.
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 200 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.