Threads Styling are looking for a Talent Acquisition Executive- Luxury to join their team.
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place. As part of the talent team, you will report to the Head of People and work closely with the leaders of Threads as well as all hiring managers, across the business in assessing the business needs from a talent and recruitment perspective, and translating that into a cohesive end to end hiring plan which you will facilitate and run in its entirety taking into consideration equitable and diverse hiring to offer a luxury candidate experience.
You will directly source best in class candidates predominantly for our growing Sales and Personal Shopping team, creating meaningful candidate experiences whilst selling the Threads vision, mission and culture.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage. We would like this role to be in the old street office 1/2 days per week.
- Take full lifecycle ownership for attracting and hiring high-quality talent across the business both for our London and New York offices.
- Use your industry knowledge and existing network to create and communicate a clear, actionable sourcing strategy which considers the most appropriate direct sourcing channels to find the best talent, including engaging passive candidates
- Partner with hiring managers and our People and Finance teams on resource and budget planning, hiring forecasts, retention strategy, benchmarking and reward, and developing compelling job descriptions and job advertisements
- Ensure the ATS and recruitment reporting is regularly updated to aid with metrics eg. sources, agency against direct, time to hire, time to offer, average cost per hire etc.
- Proven success recruiting in-house within the Luxury sector
- Sound knowledge of social channels and socially savvy with recruitment marketing
- Experience recruiting high calibre Sales & personal Shopping candidates across Luxury retail / e-Comm
- Experience recruiting both within the UK & US markets
- Knowledge of Excel/Google sheets for managing budget, recruitment metrics for reporting and recruitment approval processes
- A deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find those highly qualified candidates (not just relying on LI)
- Experienced advisor for all recruitment matters for hiring managers and business partnerships (For example- Salary Benchmarking)
- Experience using ATS platforms (ideally experience with Workable)
Our Benefits and Perks - (many from day one!):
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Denplan + Eyecare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.