We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role...
Do you have international HR experience? – then we need you! We currently have 400 employees across our 5 locations (London, Cardiff, Amsterdam, New York & Singapore) and we’re growing super quickly!
As we rapidly scale, lots of exciting challenges are emerging so we are looking for a People Specialist/Advisor to come in and help us be successful in the next step of our team journey.
This is a well-rounded advisory role where you will get exposure to the full employee lifecycle. Outside of the valuable experience this role will provide you with, you will truly get to put your stamp on the quality of support we deliver to the business. Taking initiatives and being creative on how we can improve this support will be key.
This is a permanent role reporting into the Senior HR Business Partner and whilst it is fully remote in the UK, we do have very cool offices in London and Cardiff. If you live anywhere near these places, you will be welcome to come in as you see fit and in compliance with current Government guidelines.
- Provide advice to managers on all aspects of employee management and good HR practice as well as providing legal advice across our different locations, with the support of legal counsel when necessary
- Act as point of contact for employees on HR policies and procedures, delegating queries to the People Assistant when relevant
- Review and drive the implementation of HR policies and procedures in line with current employment law
- Review all our current HR admin processes, suggest how to streamline/scale them and drive the change with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Manage relocation cases
- Act as an escalation point to our People Assistant (e.g.: reviewing and approving employment paperwork, approving background check reports) and act as a mentor to them
- Support the Senior HR Business Partner on ad-hoc projects
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise...
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Law or Business Administration
- Track record of international HR advisory experience
- Experience of high growth/scale up technology environment is a plus
- Additional European language is a plus
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent team working skills