Reporting to the Senior Content Director you will lead brand content strategy and manage execution of all brand beauty content for the new Farfetch beauty proposition.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Brand marketing professionals, spanning artistic and strategic expertise in luxury fashion. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our creative, revolutionary spirit and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
Reporting to the Senior Content Director you will lead brand content strategy and manage execution of all brand beauty content for the new Farfetch beauty proposition. Working directly with the creative team you will be the guardian of tone of voice and content direction, ideateing and implementing new, exciting content initiatives to amaze our customers with innovation and engaging formats for social, marketing and customer channels.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead on all Beauty content, campaigns and projects, working alongside key teams to deliver best in class beauty content and experiences
- Plan yearly beauty content calendar and budget, aligned to business and brand priorities, and maintain this throughout the year
- Lead storytelling and content ideation for our brand partners and marketing partnerships
- Liaise with all relevant teams across the business to identify key messages and priorities
- Identify, recruit and commission social content creators and act as curator of this community
- Embed industry knowledge and expertise in to our business through strategic initiatives and tactical tasks
- Lead and manage beauty content team
WHO YOU ARE
- An experienced leader within the beauty content and editing space
- A digital native who understands the social and digital beauty landscape having working in retail, publishing or at a beauty brand.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about the modern beauty industry
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- An excellent communicator and collaborator, able to demonstrate experience in facilitating complex conversations cross functionally
- Ability to own and deliver multiple projects to daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.