FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Brand marketing professionals, spanning artistic and strategic expertise in luxury fashion. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our creative, revolutionary spirit and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
Reporting to the Creative Director you will be an Art Director who is as inspired by the ever-evolving digital landscape as you are iconic image makers and beauty campaigns.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will oversee and approve all creative output for Farfetch's new beauty proposition, whilst ensuring Farfetch brand guidelines.
- You will be comfortable juggling our brand, our brand partners and our media partner's creative visions to achieve outstanding, multi media content and campaigns from briefing and ideation to execution and delivery.
- You'll work with the wider creative team on creative briefs , encompassing message, mood, formats and best practice.
- You will encourage continuous improvement by identifying efficiencies and proposing solutions to benefit the team.
- You will inspire and positively influence and manage a team of designers to help them produce best in class creative and grow at Farfetch.
- You will represent our creative ideas to brands, boutiques, brand partners, media partners and other vendors.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience as an Art Director within the beauty industry
- You have experience independently running campaigns
- You have experience leading a team and representing ideas to multiple partners
- You are a true creative and are always thinking of new ideas
- You are an advanced Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign user and digital / social first in mindset
- Experience using AfterEffects, Premiere & Sketch would be beneficial
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.