INSHUR are looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist to join their team.
Are you keen to work somewhere that’s stimulating and friendly, with countless opportunities for growth and plenty of freedom to make a real impact? This could be the place for you!
We are looking for a B2C Growth Marketing Specialist here at INSHUR; based in Brighton pre-pandemic, and currently 100% remote. You’ll be working on re-inventing insurance in exciting markets across multiple territories including the UK, New York and the Netherlands, and new European countries and US states as we expand.
Supported by (and reporting to) the Head of Growth Marketing, you'll be joining a friendly team of 6 who believe in accelerating the growth of INSHUR worldwide by making us the go-to brand and provider of choice for commercial auto insurance.
We’ve got a great team in place and are a people & culture-first business (check out our Glassdoor reviews). We value high performance and care deeply about making INSHUR feel like a place where everyone is building something really special, that we can all be proud of, and doing it with friends.
What you'll do
You help us develop a marketing plan and will be responsible for implementing various marketing campaigns and activities, identifying target audiences, key messages and campaign themes. You will be tasked with creating and executing our marketing activities, ensuring consistency with the brand strategy and delivering KPIs across the marketing funnel. As a martech enthusiast who loves experimenting with new marketing tools and techniques and has a sharp eye for data, you will take charge of defining, launching and running marketing activities and campaigns across a variety of offline and online channels and for delivering ambitious leads targets.
Our team works in an agile and collaborative way. You will be an integral part and one of the stakeholders of the growth teams for dedicated markets, acting as the main marketing lead for those teams.
This role will suit you if you are very hands-on and happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in to deliver results, full of initiative and eager to get things done to the highest possible standard. We need someone who not only has a solid strategic mindset, strong organisational skills and a methodical approach to solving problems, but is also super comfortable with ambiguity - some startup or small biz experience would likely be a plus.
We don’t have a checklist of skills - our hiring process is much more around aptitude and passion so don’t worry if you’ve not used a particular tool or checked off all the skills and experience listed below.
That said, below is a guideline of skills for you to take a look at that we think would make you successful in this role.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Have solid experience in B2C marketing (this is a must). You know how to set up and deliver B2C marketing campaigns across a range of online and offline channels (owned, earned and paid), delivering creative assets, and launching and tracking performance
- Love to focus on customer acquisition (digital and direct response marketing) and have demonstrable experience delivering commercial targets and acquiring customers throughout the marketing funnel
- Are commercially savvy, with a restless curiosity for campaign performance, continuously striving to understand how to improve channel performance attribution and optimising marketing spend with proficient knowledge of Google Analytics and other marketing tools (Hubspot, etc.)
- Work well with external stakeholders, briefing and managing agencies and similar
- Have experience using Wordpress to create landing pages and make edits to web pages
- Love to roll up your sleeve and deliver a wide range of marketing tactics and experiments yourself with a focus on achieving tangible commercial targets
Your colleagues say you are:
- A go-getter who is resourceful and continuously seeks to to find creative solutions
- A brilliant story-teller with an eye for creative expression and good copy-writing skills
- A tech enthusiast who loves experimenting with new marketing tools and techniques
- Passionate with high energy and drive
What we offer
We provide a friendly and stimulating environment for everyone to grow, learn and thrive in. We operate in a hybrid of remote and office-based work and we encourage a flexible way of working to adapt to personal circumstances and individual and business needs.
We offer all our employees stock options and we will pay into your pension monthly. We've also built a benefits package that invests in our people’s long-term personal and professional growth and wellbeing. Here’s a sample of what this includes:
- 30 days of holiday annually in addition to bank holidays
- Private healthcare scheme for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- 13 weeks full pay parental leave regardless of your gender
- Flexibility to choose your own place of work (UK only) and flexible working hours
- Annual personal training allowance of £1000 (no questions asked) and regular learning opportunities
- Monthly flexible wellbeing allowance to help you stay healthy and productive
It goes without saying that we provide everyone with a laptop, monitor, top of the range kit, and any software you need.
Where possible, we will cross-train and/or focus on what interests you, whether it’s marketing technology, creative design or brand strategy.
We have recently completed a successful Series B funding, which will fuel our ambitious growth plans and enable us to invest in technology, recruit the best people, and bring new insurtech product lines to the market, while keeping us at the forefront of urban mobility. With a mission to make insurance fair & easy for everyone, we are committed to changing the way customers buy and feel about insurance, for good.
As a global team of around 150 people based in the USA, UK and the Netherlands, we value:
- Generosity, inclusivity, open-mindedness and diversity
- The delivery of great results and learning in the open
- Freedom to make long-term, high-impact decisions
- The wellbeing of their teammates and the people around them
- Enjoying the ride
Founded in 2016, we are one of the fastest-growing and commercially proven Insurtech companies in the new insurance landscape. Working closely with globally recognised partners, we provide fully digital auto insurance for taxi, TLC, ride-share, delivery, private fleet and private hire drivers, enabling them to get from a quote to a full policy cover in the shortest possible time. Our products are currently live in the USA, UK and the Netherlands and we have exciting plans to expand to new territories and add new product lines.
We are based in beautiful Brighton (sea, chips and seagulls included), although we’re currently working remotely. When the COVID situation evolves to a point where we are comfortable working from the office, we will be transitioning to a hybrid model (office and remote). At that point, we may occasionally ask you to join us on-site (either at co-working spaces or the office) for collaborative work or in-person meetings- how often will depend on the team you're joining (for this team, this will likely be once a quarter.
We believe that having a diverse team where everyone can be their authentic self is the key to our success. We are passionate about equal opportunities and improving the tech industry for the better, so we encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. We don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our offices, when open, are child-friendly, dog-friendly and fully wheelchair-accessible.
While this position is advertised as full-time, we are flexible on the specific arrangements for the right candidate and would be happy to discuss part-time, job-share or other flexible arrangements, if required. Let us know in your application if you have accessibility requirements for your interview and we will do our best to accommodate.