Paddle are looking for an Event Coordinator to join their team.
What we do
As the SaaS space expands, there’s more potential than ever for growing software companies.
Having a great product is only part of the journey. B2B SaaS companies today face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, and must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
Our all-in-one platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution and already powers growth for over 2000 software companies, globally. Our Revenue Delivery Platform integrates checkout, payment, and subscription management, making it easy for businesses to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, and renew subscriptions without friction and we handle compliance globally, so our Sellers always operate with full integrity.
As a member of our Marketing team you’ll report to the Brand Manager, working collaboratively with Paddle’s Creative, Demand Generation, and Product Marketing teams. Our perfect Paddler is a creative and independent worker and a fast learner who’s able to adapt to the needs of a rapidly growing startup with ease.
There’s ample scope for career progression, too. With the business continuing to grow and expanding internationally, you will be able to explore new territories as we partner with larger organizations, expand our customer base in new industries and look at new cultures that Paddle can become immersed in.
What you'll do
As our Event Coordinator, you’ll coordinate and deliver a wide range of external and internal events. Your primary responsibility will be providing excellent coordination of event logistics to ensure the smooth running of virtual, hybrid, or in-person events. You’re also a bright, fun organised and creative individual who strives on taking ownership of all events from customer events, 3rd party trade shows, and fun company events.
Working at Paddle you can expect to...
- Design, budget, plan and execute in-person, virtual, and hybrid events from conception to completion, including third-party and suppliers management, booth design, branding, logistics and AV requirements, webinar platforms management, demo set-up, audience acquisition, sales engagement, and follow-up
- Manage an events calendar that supports a regular cadence of new events and campaigns and research new event opportunities
- Build & manage detailed project plans with high attention to detail
- Plan team events and offsites including our annual Paddle Retreat
- Liaise and manage agencies, vendors and stakeholders during the event planning process
- Budget tracking and reporting
- Be on-site for events and conduct site visits
- Support the marketing team with managing events, webinars, and presentations.
We'd love to hear from you if
- You proven experience in a similar role e.g event planner, event coordinator, event manager
- Experience with demand gen and thought leadership oriented events such as Tradeshows, Conferences, Webinars, Workshops, Roundtables
- Understanding of different event models (virtual, hybrid, in-person) and some experience in their delivery
- Experience in owning & managing budgets
- You have the ability to juggle multiple work streams and are highly skilled in project management.
- Comfortable working with cross-functional groups and executive leadership
- You have an eye for detail and have got time management down to a tee.
- You have a willingness to travel to events
- You have a passion for events!
It'd be great if
- You have experience in the technology industry and SaaS company
- You have an understanding of event marketing and growing audiences
- You’re data-driven: able to institute reporting on event marketing performance, and using performance metrics to optimize strategies.
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of 170 and growing people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We live and breathe our values, which are:
Solve for the Customer
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare, a health & wellbeing platform and coaching sessions.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely or from an amazing office if you prefer, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We truly invest in learning and will help you with your personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, and we’ve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.