We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offer flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterward.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here
🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely
🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
So that’s us. If you love the idea of building something great that makes the world a better place, in a slightly chaotic but consistently entertaining environment please do get in touch via the apply button.
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
Infogrid is growing exponentially and we’re looking for you to join so you can help us find, develop and grow our people and scale our amazing culture.
In the People Team, we believe in helping our people do their best work by instilling purpose, enabling autonomy, developing mastery and cultivating inclusion.
We are made up of 4 pillars in the People Team:
Talent partnering - hiring the best talent for Infogrid
People partnering - advising, developing and implementing people strategy
People operations - running, optimising and automating people process, systems and structure
People experience - designing, developing and delivering people experience projects
This role is within the People Operations pillar.
What you get to do everyday:
- Provide smooth operational support for end-to-end employee life-cycle experiences through optimisation, LEAN practices and automation.
- Be the superstar of people systems, tools and people process coordination.
- Be the guardian of documentation and data integrity.
- Ensure our vendors deliver services to the quality, efficiency and experience agreed.
- Be the ambassador of the People Success team and work in collaboration across teams to support the implementation of people experience solutions
What we think you'll need to be successful:
- Previous experience in a HR Admin or Coordinator role (or similar)
- Organisational, planning and prioritisation skills as well as impeccable attention to details
- Experience working in a fast paced and ambiguous environmentLearning agility in mastering new tools, systems and process quickly (experience with cutting edge HR tools is a bonus)
- A secret love of working with people data
- A burning desire to make things more LEAN (e.g. repeatable, efficient, scalable and user centric)
- Marie Kondo is probably one of your idols