Signal AI are looking for a Customer Success Executive to join their team.
About Signal AI
At Signal we want to help organizations identify risks and opportunities and see movements in the market before anyone else. We want to help leaders take bold decisions, safe that the data is on their side. We want to connect all those external data points together, uncover the unknown unknowns, and be at the very heart of the knowledge economy.
We’ve already built a world-class artificial intelligence platform for real-time information aggregation and analysis at a massive scale. We proved our value with monitoring and measurement products in the reputation management space for public relations (PR), and are now joining the dots beyond.
We work closely and collaborate with world-leading academics and industry practitioners in Information Retrieval (IR), Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML).
We are friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
Our total funding to date is around $50 million. In the latest funding round, Redline Capital joined our investor group that includes MMC Ventures, GMG Ventures and Hearst Ventures.
About the role - what’s your purpose?
Our Customer Success Team team has garnered a bit of a reputation in the industry! This means we have a “superhuman” reputation to uphold in our ability to understand and work with our clients. The Customer Success Team is the link between our clients and our product and company, playing a pivotal role in relation to Signal AI’s commercial activity, and Signal AI’s reputation.
The primary goal of a Customer Success Executive is to be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention, growth, and loyalty. The role also involves working closely with the Sales, Marketing, Product Operations, Engineering, and Data Science teams. As well as this, you’ll concentrate on creating and maintaining relationships, contributing to Signal’s account management operations, and building the framework for the company to scale.
The role has great growth potential across the wider Customer Success Operation (and beyond), and you will be given the opportunity to explore different facets of the business, including Sales, Strategy, Product, Product Support, Data-Science and Marketing.
Role and responsibilities - what will you be doing?
Reporting into the Head of Customer Success, EMEA, you will be part of our Customer Success Team based in London. As a Customer Success Executive, you will be responsible for managing, maintaining and expanding the portfolio size of your designated customer base focusing on the SME market, whilst ensuring the clients succeed in reaching the goals they have set themselves. This role encompasses many different facets:
- Drive the adoption of Signal AI within assigned accounts through a continuous increase in value leading to renewal, upsell, and potential for new business
- Work with the Customer Support, Sales and Product teams to facilitate a seamless customer lifecycle, including a robust onboarding process, to ensure a smooth ‘go live’ for the client from the outset.
- Work with clients to ensure their accounts are set up and aligned with Signal's vision and developing product capability whilst ensuring a tailored and streamlined experience to our clients' business objectives and strategy
- Provide continued value to the client and drive long-term account satisfaction and growth.
- Maximise opportunities for client renewal and up-sell in order to proactively identify and prioritise resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe.
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned Accounts; providing insight to clients.
- Anticipate clients’ requirements and possible challenges - help our clients to succeed, by working very closely with our world-famous Customer Support Team
Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member of the Customer Success team.
Required Experience / Skills - Who are we looking for?
- 2+ years of customer facing experience in a commercial environment within B2B solutions - eg customer success, account management, product operations, customer support, sales
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Previous experience with an annual subscription sales model preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Ability to grasp basic technical concepts.
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced scale-up environment
- A can-do and patient attitude
- Resilience, tenacity and adaptability
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working within the relevant industries - Financial Services / Professional Services / Media / PR and Communications / Data Analytics
- Salesforce / Excel / Gmail / Google drive
- A passion for new Technology
At Signal, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they can thrive being their true selves.
You’ll get the opportunity to be part of something really exciting. You’ll be a key player in helping to shape Signal AI now and in the years to come. Here’s how we enable Signallers to do their best work;
- Share options - we all own a piece of Signal AI, so we’ll all get to enjoy our success
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy where you will be able to work remotely 2-3 days per week.
- Summer & Winter Fully remote blocks
- Health Cash Plan
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Pension plan
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies
- Access to free therapists via Spill
- And more …