At Capdesk, we have now come to a point where we need to expand our teams and accelerate our growth. This is your chance to have a literal impact in our company growth by bringing in the best talent!
At Capdesk, we’re about to rewrite the history books on how companies use equity to empower their people. By unlocking the power of equity, we can change finance for good.
With equity made more accessible, businesses can unite employees, owners and investors through shared success. It might sound revolutionary, but it shouldn’t. It’s about time.
In the last few years, we’ve quietly become a leader in our field, providing the easiest way for private companies to digitise their equity information and manage and issue employee equity schemes. There are no longer any excuses for denying employees a share of the wealth they helped to create.
We recently launched a first-of-its-kind secondaries market to take our mission even further. Now, employees can turn vested shares into equity as and when it suits them – no more waiting for the company to IPO.
Employee equity schemes have been broken for too long; it’s time to create a world where everyone can be a stakeholder.
Capdesk is remote-friendly, but more importantly team-first. We have amazing people all over the world but most of the team is split between Copenhagen and London where we still have brick-and-mortar offices. Applicants are welcome from every time zone within UTC -2 and +2.
We’re a lean team, so every hire is significant to us. We’re looking for each newcomer to strengthen our mission, our team and our culture – and challenge us to get better.
We completed an £8m Series A in March 2021, and we have over 1000 of Europe's startups and scale-ups using our software. We’re gearing up to go further, across Europe and beyond. That’s where you come in.
About the role
We all know it - the current recruitment market is crazy! Attracting and retaining talent has never been harder. With that shift in the market, there’s a lot of opportunity for us Talent Acquisition professionals to get creative and challenge the old ways of working.
At Capdesk, we have now come to a point where we need to expand our teams and accelerate our growth - in a sustainable way, of course. A big focus for us over the next quarters will be to build out our engineering and product teams, therefore we’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner with a focus on tech.
The mission of the Tech Talent Acquisition Partner consists of two main areas: to provide the best recruitment experience for our hiring managers as well as our candidates, with the primary focus on engineering and product.
Together with our Talent Acquisition Lead, you will advise our hiring teams on best practices, find innovative ways to engage passive talent and ensure that our hiring standards and quality are kept high. you will also ensure that our candidates have an outstanding experience with us to keep on building our brand and talent community.
Does this sound like you?
- You love to source candidates for challenging positions in engineering and product and bring at least 2 years of experience in a 360 closing role in recruitment. Previous experience in tech recruitment, ideally in a growing SaaS company, is highly desirable.
- Geeking out on all things recruitment and all things tech is something you do on a regular basis, with your Talent Acquisition peers as well as the developers.
- Providing outstanding candidate experiences is a non-negotiable for you. Like us, you think that a recruitment process should be a learning experience for everyone.
- The same goes for the internal stakeholders you’re working with - supporting them in any way possible makes you happy. At the same time, you are not afraid to push back and propose new ideas or suggest other ways of doing things if needed.
- You thrive in a startup / scaleup environment and have ideally been through a growth journey like this before. Ambiguity is not scary for you and your resilience levels are high.
- DE&I is something you keep in mind at all times and want to improve.
- You’re not afraid of thinking big, innovating and iterating.
Working at Capdesk
What we can offer you:
- Negotiable salary between £38-42k, based on the level of experience
- Transparent equity ownership. We practice what we preach – everyone shares in the profits and wealth at Capdesk
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing by 1 day every year up to 5 days), plus national holidays
- Mental health and wellbeing support as well as access to therapists with Spill
- Very flexible working – we trust you to get the work done, wherever you are
- Enhanced parental leave - 26 weeks maternity, 17 weeks paternity (also includes adoption) and in the unfortunate circumstance we also offer miscarriage leave
- You get your very own Pleo company credit card, so no more expenses hassle
- Semi-annual company trips (ask a Capdesker about our #supersocials) and quarterly kick offs
- Onboarding budget of £2,500 to spend on equipment you need so you can work to the best of your abilities
Want to know what other people think of Capdesk?
- Hear from our current and past hires on Glassdoor
- Hear from some of our customers on Capterra
- London's Top 50 startups to work for 2021
- London's Top 50 fastest-growing companies 2021
Capdesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.