Unmind are looking for a Content Operations Manager to join their team.
Unmind is a workplace mental health platform. We empower employees to live more fulfilling and balanced lives by changing the way organisations around the world think about mental health. We believe that everyone has the right to a healthy mind – because we all have mental health, all of the time – and we’re striving to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured, and celebrated.
In the past 12 months, Unmind has grown from a 30 person team to a fast-growing, 160 person global organisation with offices in London, Sydney, and New York. With the recent announcement of our Series B funding, we're looking forward to our next stage of growth which will enable us to deliver on our mission to improve the mental wellbeing of ten million people in organisations around the world.
We have ambitious plans to change the perception of mental health and we still need help in achieving them– which is why we’re looking for an exceptional individual to join as a Content Operations Manager.
Uniting Behind Uniqueness
We are committed to building an inclusive workplace and encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work. However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, we welcome you to apply for a role at Unmind.
If there are any adjustments that would help improve your experience with Unmind, please do let us know when you apply.
We also believe our interview process should be inclusive and transparent. Find out what to expect and more about our commitment to diversity on our candidate FAQs page here. As always, if there is anything missing, or you've identified a way we can improve, just let us know!
The Role - Content Operations Manager
We have a clear vision for content at Unmind: to provide our users with the best mental health content in the world.
We are currently looking to hire a passionate and conscientious Content Operations Manager to support us in bringing that vision to life. The successful candidate will join our multi-disciplinary content team, bringing operational best practices to support the delivery of best in class content from end to end. Our content ranges from immersive video and audio to clinically robust textual content - all built using a state of the art content ecosystem.
Unmind's mission is to empower every individual with expert support to improve their mental health, and you will play an active role in helping us to achieve this by ensuring our content reaches the best standards of quality and performance.
As well as our content team, you’ll work closely with Product, Psychology, Engineering, localisation departments and a range of stakeholders to maintain effective communication and collaboration across departments and ensure our content processes are optimised for success.
Ultimately: you will take ownership of our content operations and help us to increase our operational efficiency as we continue to scale.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Help to embed and evolve our content operations processes across the content lifecycle
- Own, develop and maintain our content quality assurance processes and content governance
- Optimise our content authoring, project and content management workflows across multiple systems
- Grow the efficiency and effectiveness of the content team through repeatable processes & scalable outputs
- Own delivery of content throughout our worldclass content ecosystem which includes a Contentful authoring environment, Cloudinary DAM, a TMS and Contentful CMS
- Support on the delivery of our multilingual ambitions and localisation strategy in collaboration with our localisation manager
- Create measurable results, supporting in the creation of actionable insights
Skills and Experience
We firmly believe that no one is the finished article and that there should be learning in every role you do. However, some experience in the following is important for the role.
We're looking for people with:
- Content experience inside a B2C or mobile-first SaaS company
- 360 knowledge of the content lifecycle, with demonstrable experience in managing in-app/digital content
- Experience in working with video/audio assets and creative workflows
- Experience in managing digital assets and content delivery in a CMS at scale
- Strong organisation, project management and communication skills
- Experience working with data and insights to improve content delivery and operations
- Passion about mental health, tech-for-good, and generally improving people’s lives
- Comfort working in an environment of rapid growth, constant change, and lots of unknowns
- Hunger to make Unmind the global category leader of workplace mental health
At Unmind we believe in having a whole person approach and we hope that our benefits enhance the lives of Unminders, helping them be happy, healthy and fulfilled. You can see the full details of our benefits on the careers page, but they include:
To support you throughout everyday life at Unmind
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Pension | 401(k) | Superannuation
- Global EAP
- Life Insurance
- Unmind Equity scheme
Taking time to celebrate and experience the important moments in life.
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off
- Flexible working, including flexible use of Public Holidays
- Summer Fridays
- Celebration days
- £1,000 annual learning budget with 2 days learning leave
- Gender-neutral parental leave policy and Parental coaching
Ensuring Unminders have access to tools that enrich both their bodies and their minds.
- Monthly ClassPass Subscription
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Regular company socials and wellbeing activities
- Friend and family access to the Unmind platform
- Office perks (free on-site gym, rooftop seating, community events)
- Dog-friendly workplace