CTS & CloudM are looking for a Web Developer to join their team.
Contract Web Developer
Cloud Technology Solutions (CTS) is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We are trusted by many well-known businesses, government and education establishments around the world. We have recently appeared in Deloitte’s UK Tech Fast 50, Sunday Times Top Track 100, and were recognised within the Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA and Northern Tech awards.
We have a brilliant team of more than 230 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh and Utrecht, as well as across our globally remote workforce. We’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.
This is a contract for 6 months. We are looking for a web developer who can take ownership for all front end web development for the CTS website, which is integrated with Hubspot. You should be able to build for multiple screen sizes, using responsive design & development processes and will ideally need experience working with Hubspot. You will lead the technical direction of our web platform, build new site page templates which consider design, user experience and search engine optimisation.
- Ownership of all front end web development for CTS with some thought for back end processes
- Maintaining and improving the existing website codebase, working within Hubspot
- User experience design and building for multiple screen sizes, using responsive design & development processes
- Search Engine Optimization and input on how to maximise website traffic
- Work with the CTS designer and wider marketing team to refine the existing CTS site and develop new features and functionality
- You’ll bring new site ideas to the table, making recommendations on functionality, site improvements and how to future-proof the website
- Experience of CMS systems, preferably Hubspot
- Understanding of SEO and how to get the most out of a website
- Solid understanding of object-oriented principles
- An eye for UX design although you will be expected to work closely with a designer
- Understanding and use of JSON/XML/REST/AJAX
- Experience with version control e.g. Git/SVN
- Writing maintainable code and implementing and adhering to coding standards
- Ability to organise your own work and work independently
- Determination to meet deadlines whilst delivering the highest quality of work
- Team ethic and collaborative approach
- Experience of developing sites within a SaaS platform such as Hubspot
- Experience implementing and maintaining Google Tag Manager
- Experience with Google Adwords
- Experience with PHP and MySQL development
- Experience of working with MVC frameworks e.g. Symfony, Laravel or similar
- Ability to work in an agile manner with stakeholders across the business
Over the last 10+ years our open culture has been the backbone of our growth. We’ve nurtured an environment that empowers our people to get the job done. Meanwhile, we invest in their education, development, and - whether for family, mental health or other reasons - we give the flexibility to maintain a real work-life balance.
We strive to progress our industry as a whole and are using the B Corporation framework to continuously build on how we can treat our employees, community and environment with respect. We’re excited to see the progress we can collectively make.
Over the coming years we want to become the number one dedicated Global Partner for Google Cloud. To get there we’re growing and building talented teams ready to change the world using Google technologies. So if you’re passionate, curious and keen to get stuck in - Get in touch and join us for the ride!
You can work fully Remote but have offices in Manchester and Edinburgh should you wish to pop in!
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.