We are looking for a highly numerate person who is excited to understand the drivers of marketing trade at Farfetch and can help form recommendations for how we can improve our overall performance
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
The Marketing trade team is dedicated to understanding the levers to drive full price, our promotional and sale strategy, in addition to the governance and operations of these activities. Reporting to the Senior Trade Marketing Performance Manager, you will track and analyse trade performance across sale, promotion and full price activity. You have a commercial mindset and are able to take data sets and transform them into meaningful insights. The candidate must be comfortable and excited by a fast moving and changing environment and have an understanding of ecommerce
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Prepare specific trade insights that feed into the holistic overview of the hot topics for the week
- Develop specific insights to input into holistic Promo & Sale post implementation performance reviews which will inform future strategy improvements across marketing and product teams
- Support sizing of trading action plans if a gap to target is identified
- Support in sale audience set-up for performance tracking purposes
- Support your analyst peers daily with ad-hoc overflow analysis request
WHO YOU ARE
- You have analytics work experience
- Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- You can translate data into clear insights
- A good understanding of the online customer and their behaviours
- You'll be commercially minded
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.