We are looking for a highly numerate person who is excited to lead a team to understand the drivers of trade at Farfetch and put forth recommendations for how we can improve our performance, working cross-functionally to ensure that those recommendations are turned into action plans for the future.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
The Marketing trade team is dedicated to understanding the levers to improve full price performance, developing our promotional and sale strategy, in addition to the governance and operations of these activities. Reporting to the Senior Head of Marketing Trade you will manage a team of analysts to track and analyse trade performance across sale, promotion and full price activity. You will bring together teams across Farfetch to develop holistic insights on how we improve our trading position and outline areas of opportunity and risk to ensure we achieve our overall trading metrics. You are comfortable and excited by a fast moving and changing environment and be able to demonstrate experience in ecommerce trading.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Sale, Promotion and Full Price analysis to understand drivers of GTV performance against forecast and diagnose reasons for over and under-performance
- Present weekly updates on hot topics at trade forums and tangible lessons learnt on campaign activations
- Work with finance, marketing, product, commercial and regional teams to understand the dynamics affecting trade and how these insights can be used to improve our future trading strategy
- Work with Data Science to analyse effectiveness and incrementality of different promotion mechanics and discount depths
- Develop Promo and Sale post implementation performance reviews to inform future strategy improvements across marketing and product teams
- Lead trading action plans across marketing teams when a gap to target is identified
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a strong commercial mindset and can take complex data and transform it into meaningful insight
- You have trade performance analytics experience, with e-commerce orientation
- Proficient excel skills (can perform complex functions), SQL and BI and data visualisation tools (e.g., Looker, Tableau)
- You have managed and developed a team of analysts
- An understanding of digital marketing channels (e.g. PPC, affiliates, SEO) and online customer behaviours
- You'll have great examples of when you've spotted opportunities for growth and put into place action plans to achieve them
- You have excellent communication skills and are comfortable presenting to and working with senior team members including board level
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.