We are looking for an experienced marketing campaign management professional to join the Marketing Trade team to oversee Promotions/Sale campaigns strategy, briefing and execution, while putting forth recommendations for how we can improve our performance, working cross-functionally to ensure that those recommendations are turned into action plans for the future.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
We are looking for an experienced marketing campaign management professional to join the Marketing Trade team to oversee Promotions/Sale campaigns strategy, briefing and execution. Reporting to Senior Marketing Trade Manager, you will oversee a team of two to dеliver the promotions and sale campaign activation strategy. You will ensure stakeholder agreement and that the campaign execution achieves commercial and businеss results. You will be required to understand available promotions mechanics and tooling, and how we can best amplify campaigns across placements and channel communication, applying a data-driven lens to solving challenges in that space.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage a consumer-centric promotional campaign strategy
- Manаge the briefing and planning framework for all promotions and sale campaigns
- Lead a team to delivеr outstanding promotion and sale campaigns
- Align stakeholders on goals, approach, priorities and success metrics; and lead execution
- Work with marketing channel owners to ensure offers are optimally communicated
- Work with Product teams on development and improvement of promotions/sale execution tools
- Develop "promotions and sale" campaign playbooks
- Promotion codes creation in the tool
- Promotool training and support
WHO YOU ARE
- Relevant operational experience in campaign/promotional strategy and team management
- Excellent project management including the ability to influence stakеholders
- Must be multi-tasked oriented and able to balance pressure and deadlines with constantly changing priorities
- You are commercially minded and practical
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.