We are looking for an experienced promotions planning and compliance professional to join the Marketing Trade team to oversee Promotional/Sale calendar strategy, monitor Promotions budget/costs across the board and lead on the Promotions governance, approvals and audit process, while putting forth recommendations for how we can improve our performance, working cross-functionally to ensure that those recommendations are turned into action plans for the future.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
We are looking for an experienced promotions planning and compliance professional to join the Marketing Trade team to oversee Promotional/Sale calendar strategy, monitor Promotions budget/costs across the board and lead on the Promotions governance, approvals and audit process. Reporting to Senior Marketing Trade Manager, the Promotions Planning & Compliance Manager provides compliance and promotions calendar planning support across global and local teams, with an additional lense on competitors' landscape. You will work with commercial teams on compelling offers, based on understanding of offer effectiveness and calendar. The role requires an understanding of promotions mechanics we can run to drive customer growth and key objectives, whilst also being financially sustainable. You will manage a series of processes to ensure that all promotions activities comply with SOX (Sarbanes–Oxley) requirements, with appropriate, up-to-date policies that are followed throughout the business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Promotions / Sale calendar strategy, coordination with global / local teams
- Promotional spend forecasting and budget tracking
- Identifying areas of opportunity to reduce/reinvest promotions spend to drive GTV/OC
- Owner for promotions SOX governance audit, process and documentation improvements
- Daily Promotions tool governance management and approvals
- Support with promotions creation in the tool
- Oversee competitive analysis on offers
WHO YOU ARE
- You have trade compliance work experience, with e-commerce orientation
- You are commercially minded and practical
- You are confident presenting to and working with senior team members
- Excellent team player with an ability to work with others to resolve issues
- Proficient in Excel (can perform complex functions)
- Budget management experience
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.