Alex Chesterman, founder of Zoopla, Cazoo and early investor in Thirdfort, was asked by The Times to nominate the best start-up in 2019. He nominated Thirdfort because we're "solving a real problem."
Thirdfort is on a mission to remove risks so more people can move fearlessly. We use tech, design and data to dramatically reduce risk for lawyers during client interactions. In doing so, we make life easier for clients going through life’s big moments.
In time, we’ll become a trusted platform across numerous industries and geographies.
Since launching in 2018, we have grown to a team of over 70 people across three offices in London, Manchester and Sri Lanka. We're looking for talented individuals to join our ambitious and expanding team and embrace our values, so we can claim the legal market and beyond.
We are looking for an experienced Android Engineer to join our growing engineering team. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone to take complete ownership of our App and drive change.
Over the next few months, this will include:
- Redesigning and optimising our app - we’re constantly looking to improve and develop to ensure we’re going above and beyond. Our app receives a high volume of users and downloads, so it’s crucial this individual is comfortable with their changes having a large impact on our customers.
- A strong focus on accessibility - we want our app to be easily accessible to everyone.
- Creating new and exciting features!
We’re looking for someone to be mainly based in our London office (when the Covid situation improves), as we want you to be part of all the conversations within the team. However we offer very flexible hours and regular working from home opportunities.
Our Tech stack:
We have native iOS & Android Mobile Apps which are the key consumer facing interface. Our Android Stack is: Kotlin, Firebase, Retrofit - We will also be using Compose very soon.
- The chance to join a high-growth business that's creating the new standard in legal security. As an early team member, you'll play a crucial role in helping us to achieve this
- Flexible working / working from home - we're working remotely as a team due to COVID-19, but prior to this we've always offered very flexible working opportunities and will continue to do so
- Unlimited holidays - we want you to take the right amount of time off so you're refreshed and able to do your best work
- Open and flat culture where everyone has a voice in the culture we're building. Taking ownership, challenging how things are done, and being a team player are all core values for us.
- Competitive salary and options in the company
- Free drinks and coffee (when in the office); snacks and goodies whilst remote!
- Access to Spill, our mental health partner, as well as bi-weekly yoga classes
- Monthly companywide socials; these are currently virtual but recently we've had a magic show, cocktails, and bingo
- Learning & Development culture. We run bi-weekly lunch & learns and there's lots of opportunity to pick up new skills and push forwards your own personal development. We're also keen to support you with time off and generous budgets for any external training you'd like to take on