CTS & CloudM are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join their team.
Content Marketing Manager
CTS is looking for a dedicated Content Marketing Manager to educate and inspire our target audiences. They will be responsible for creating, optimising and maintaining content across our business. This will include working with senior stakeholders to build a content plan, writing a wide range of content from customer success stories to blogs & podcasts, sharing content with internal and external audiences to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to optimise engagement.
Applicants will have refined writing skills, making technical and complex concepts understandable for our audiences, whilst maintaining the warm and approachable tone of voice that separates CTS from our competition. A high attention to detail and strong organisation skills are a must, as well as the ability to thrive under pressure. A creative flair and passion for the tech industry is required with at least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
What you’ll do:
- Creating and managing the content strategy and execution for CTS
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to produce GTM collateral, including website landing pages, one pagers and pitch decks
- Delivering well written, creative content that supports wider campaign activity. This includes blogs, whitepapers and infographics
- Using Hubspot to publish website and blog content, as well as producing and scheduling marketing emails. This includes partner and customer newsletters, event invitations and nurturing emails to support campaigns.
- Creating and delivering customer stories. This may include interviewing customers and speaking to other members of the team (e.g. project managers, account managers, delivery leads) to gain insight into the project.
- Run and update our social media channels (LinkedIn, Youtube, Twitter & Facebook).
- Monitoring and reporting the results of content efforts through Google Analytics and Hubspot, making, testing and implementing recommendations.
- You’ll get involved in our drive towards social progress where possible. Whether that’s getting involved in one of our community projects or simply buying local when travelling with the company.
- Excellent copywriting and proofing abilities with a creative flair
- Attention to detail, with a focus on quality and consistency
- Self starter with a “crack on” mentality
- Can work independently but also collaboratively with strong organisational skills
- Great organisational and project management skills with the ability to prioritise in an agile way, whilst communicating with all stakeholders to manage expectations
- Confident working with internal and external stakeholders and agencies
- Use of Hubspot or other marketing automation platform/CMS
- 3-5+ years experience in Marketing with a strong track record
- Experience within the tech industry or IT consultancy
- Experience of working and managing third party agencies
- Data driven with experience in reporting and conversion rate optimisation
- Experience with email marketing
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policies, health & wellbeing initiatives and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership)
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at email@example.com for more info.
We have offices based in Central Manchester, London or Edinburgh, however we are more than happy for this role to be remote.
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 200 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.