Freelance Content Writer (Product Info/Operational) – Dutch
Reporting directly to the Content Lead - Dutch, you will localise operational content and product descriptions into Dutch. You will ensure that our copy is customer-centric, effective and tailored across all FARFETCH channels, whilst capturing and protecting the FARFETCH tone of voice. This is a fulltime position.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
Reporting directly to the Content Lead - Dutch, you will localise operational content and product descriptions into Dutch. You will ensure that our copy is customer-centric, effective and tailored across all FARFETCH channels, whilst capturing and protecting the FARFETCH tone of voice. This is a fulltime position. You will benefit from working with a large multi-lingual team of around 120+ employees within FARFETCH, which will present unique opportunities to work with multiple departments and to learn cutting-edge localisation tools.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will localise content including product description, webtext, flat content, email newsletters and promotions
- You will be an expert on fashion brands and categories
- You will track and correct defects of product descriptions and other localised content
- You will ensure all copy follows our Tone of Voice and Style Guide across all channels and reaches our Quality standards
- You will establish routines and standards with the team, including reporting, feedback and other quality checks
WHO YOU ARE
- You are proficient in writing in Dutch, and have a good level of fluency in English
- You have a firm understanding of tone of voice, and can adapt your writing style to suit specific context
- You have a great writing and transcreating style that is accurate, with an impeccable use of grammar, syntax and cultural references
- You have good knowledge of the luxury fashion e-commerce landscape in The Netherlands, its players and its consumers
- You are comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.