1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
| Dutch language skills required |
We have an exciting opportunity within our high performing B2B Sales Team. As the successful candidate your primary focus will be to increase the market penetration of Google Cloud products within our target customer base.
You'll possess a willingness to learn and will be energetic and proactive in identifying new prospects while working closely together with the Google Cloud Sales teams. You’ll have a desire to drive activity within target customers using your creativity, and a strong motivation to be successful within a growing business.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the qualification of all new leads as well as following up on potential prospects and identifying new opportunities. You’ll have opportunities to increase your knowledge and skills quickly through ongoing training and development.
Please note: The ability to speak Dutch is an important requirement for this role.
- Identify and establish relationships with target contacts within potential customers
- Book high quality meetings to meet with our Sales Team
- Follow up on inbound marketing activity and leads
- Qualify and nurture lead queues
- Identify opportunities for upselling within existing customers
- Update the CRM on a daily basis ensuring it’s up to date and relevant
- Achieve sales performance in line with set targets
- You’ll get involved in our drive towards social progress where possible. Whether that’s getting involved in one of our community projects or simply buying local when travelling with the company.
- Excellent Dutch language skills (written and spoken)
- Previous experience working within an inside sales role or cold calling role
- Excellent people management skills and an ability to drive sales results
- Good knowledge of CRM skills, ideally Salesforce or Hubspot
- Ability to create engaging content on social media channels (LinkedIn)
Over the last 10+ years our open culture has been the backbone of our growth. We’ve nurtured an environment that empowers our people to get the job done. Meanwhile, we invest in their education, development, and - whether for family, mental health or other reasons - we give the flexibility to maintain a real work-life balance.
We strive to progress our industry as a whole and are using the B Corporation framework to continuously build on how we can treat our employees, community and environment with respect. We’re excited to see the progress we can collectively make.
Over the coming years we want to become the number one dedicated Global Partner for Google Cloud. To get there we’re growing and building talented teams ready to change the world using Google technologies. So if you’re passionate, curious and keen to get stuck in - Get in touch and join us for the ride!
You can decide to work out of our office in Central Utrecht, or you can work from home primarily if that is your preference. You may also have occasional meetings at customer sites around the Netherlands.
- Competitive Salary
- Private healthcare scheme
- Company contributed pension
- Flexible working culture
- Unlimited paid holidays - We don’t restrict you to your annual quota
- Bi-annual company events, an opportunity to meet colleagues you don’t see every day (post-covid)
- Regular opportunities to attain industry recognised training and certifications
- Opportunity to develop within a fast growing tech business with ambitious year on year growth trajectory
- High spec equipment (laptops, phones, etc.)
Cloud Technology Solutions (CTS) is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We are trusted by many well-known businesses, government and education establishments around the world. We have appeared in Deloitte’s UK Tech Fast 50, Sunday Times Top Track 100, and were recognised within the Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA and Northern Tech awards. We are also proud holders of 2021 Google Awards for both Workspace and GCP.
We have a brilliant team of more than 230 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh, London and Utrecht, as well as across our globally remote workforce. We’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.