1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Life at Elvie - Meaningful work. Exceptional people
At Elvie, we don’t believe women's bodies are the problem. Instead, we believe the problem is that the needs of women’s bodies – and therefore, lives – have been ignored, misunderstood, and underestimated.
Founded by Tania Boler in 2013, Elvie has been improving women's lives through better – and smarter – technology ever since. We develop innovations that meet the unique needs and complexities of the female body so that women can take charge of their health across every life stage.
Our first product, Elvie Trainer, is a multi-award-winning device bringing hospital-grade pelvic floor care to the hands of women everywhere— it was even a gift in the Oscar Nominee Goody Bags! And now, we're proud to say that we're part of the NHS Supply Chain in the UK.
Our second innovation was Elvie Pump. Launched in 2019, it's the world's first silent, wearable breast pump, enabling women to pump wherever they please— even the catwalk at London Fashion Week. It’s since won numerous awards, including the Times 100 Best Inventions of 2019 and ‘Wearable Design of the Year’ at the Dezeen Awards. The initial success of our wellness tools gave us the means to expand our breastfeeding range to include Elvie Curve and Elvie Catch, both designed to give mothers total comfort and confidence.
As a business, Elvie has received more than 30 awards (including the prestigious Red Dot Design award). We’re ranked as one of the 15 startups ‘To Watch’ by The Sunday Times and Business Insider and ranked as the 13th fastest growing business in the UK by Syndicate Room. Our founder and CEO, Tania Boler, is regularly profiled in top-tier media titles, and, in 2021, Tania was named GLAMOUR’s Women of the Year: Technology Gamechanger.
In July 2021, Elvie announced an $80 million Series C funding, the number one position and biggest raise in an initial fundraising round in the femtech category.
How do we like to work?
You will be surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them. People who are passionate about our mission. People who are driven to solve tough problems and constantly consider the best ways to improve the health and wellbeing of women.
We're deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day. We take them seriously because we want our culture to thrive:
- We’re fearless - We tackle taboos and break boundaries, requiring sensitivity and courage.
- We’re innovators - We are passionate, curious and data-driven. We are constantly learning how to work smarter, faster and better. Always embracing change and innovation.
- We’re in it together - Together, we are constantly learning, embracing change and seeking innovation, whilst having fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences.
Reporting directly to the Senior Supply Chain Manager, you will design and deliver a multisite people centric operation to support and exceed group targets. In this role you will be supporting organisational growth and ensuring premium delivery of our product portfolio to our global customer base. You will be value focused and results driven, and shape operational infrastructure within the business as we continue to scale.You are a strong collaborator with excellent communication, analytical and influencing skills who enjoy working in a fast paced environment where not one day is the same. You are an experienced supply chain professional with a natural acclimation to cross functional working and stakeholder engagement. You will be an expert on the field of global fulfilment, preferably managing multisite third
Please note: This is a 6 month interim position.
What you’ll be doing
● Working closely with the Operations, Commercial and Strategy teams, to execute global plan to optimise the delivery of our finished goods to our end customers via direct and indirect channels.
● Have a hands-on approach to the development and delivery of key performance metrics including service delivery, inventory management and cost
● Lead in the development of an optimised order fulfilment strategy to meet our long term business goals on customer onboarding process
● Oversee the introduction of new products and market activations launch plans with key stakeholders ensuring we are ready to ship with a premium delivery experience
● To maintain order fulfilment compliance with all of our key customers to minimise business disruption
● Oversee internal systems to ensure high standards are maintained and exceeded to ensure integrity of data, including financial and inventory reconciliations
● Gather, analyse and report on business data to help support key business and strategic decision making
● Driving continuous improvement and process change across the business, including the utilisation of our ERP system and external integrations
● To manage stakeholder expectations on the opportunities and risk elements within the supply chain
● 10+ years of experience in Operations, Supply Chain, Global Warehousing roles
● Approximately 5 years in customer focussed distribution roles spanning the US, Asia and European territories
● Have the ability to prove you can increase operational performance in a consumer product manufacturing environment
● Experience of leading and scaling a team in a hyper-growth environment, with a hand-on approach and a proven track record of developing your team
● Expertise in optimising carriers networks to meet the premium needs of our B2B and B2C channels
● A solutions driven quick thinker to resolve issues within the supply chain as they arise
● Advanced Excel qualifications & ideally experience in Netsuite/MRP/EDI systems
● A background in a fast paced and premium consumer goods environment
● An expert at managing a large cost centre and a track record of value optimisation
● A great communicator and confident decision maker
● Able to take on responsibility and enjoy a challenge
● Excited to have the opportunity to influence every step of a process
Note: you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this role
Elvie is at the crest of a wave! Founded by women's health expert Tania Boler and tech entrepreneur Alex Asseily, Elvie is a collection of bright and motivated team members working across the business to shape the emerging femtech industry.
We are passionate about creating disruptive products that address the challenges that matter most to women and dismantling the taboos around women’s bodies. Here, you can be part of a business and brand that has a positive and meaningful impact on the world, while learning a great deal and having fun.
What are some of the perks of working at Elvie?
We are looking after you. As well as the chance to develop products with real work impact and working with dedicated and passionate colleagues, our benefits have flexibility and wellbeing in mind with
- Flexible work environment built on trust and autonomy
- Employee / friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Annual personal development allowance & unlimited access to our learning & development platform
- A tax-efficient group pension scheme with SmartPension
- A tax-efficient charity donation scheme
- Life Insurance with Yulife
- Medical, Dental & Optical cash-plan
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Generous employee referral program
- Cycle Scheme & Tech Scheme
- YuLife Well-being app & access to SmartHealth app with unlimited GP appointments for you and your family, plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year
At Elvie, we believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. We are a family-friendly employer with a culture based on trust, autonomy and flexibility, and are working on making our offices wheelchair friendly and breastfeeding friendly. We do our best to accommodate part-time requests and flexible requests as much as possible. We are also a member of UK Tech Talent Charter and proudly working in partnership with myGwork and Women's tech hub.