boxxe are looking for a Security Operations Analyst to join their team.
boxxe powers businesses to operate more efficiently through digital transformation. The boxxe SOC assures our customers that when they partner with us, they are better protected through a world-class service that is trusted. To offer a fuller capability we need your experience and help in using the latest technologies and ways of working to achieve this
Working within our scheduled rota and secure facilities you will identify and mitigate real-time risks to boxxe and its customers. Our facilities, tooling and ways of working are modern, exciting, and immersive. You will work within a team of Analysts to provide continuous monitoring and remediation. You will be inquisitive, analytical and curious about cyber security, including how we can secure against new and emerging threats.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
How you’ll fit into the big picture Our team has transformed significantly, invested in technology and improved the ways that we operate to be lean and technology-assisted. We have expertise in Engineering and Threat Awareness alongside other Analysts that you will work with.
Services is a core focus for our continued growth, and as such we hire and invest in talent, to give our people a good experience. We are serious about what we do but equally understand we should enjoy what we do. You will join a dynamic team with different skills and talents. You will be key in providing more dedicated attention to our customers and allowing our other team members to grow our other team capabilities.
You will need to be flexible and able to fit into a 12-hour, shift-based, scheduled rota, consisting of day and night times, weekends and bank holidays, where you will be given a full week off-duty once a month as part of a staggered rota as well as other daily interval breaks during the monthly schedule.
What you’ll be doing
- Perform Vulnerability Scanning and Management
- Conduct Incident Response and Playbook Designing activities
- Perform Threat Hunting and guided investigations
- Execute Simulated Cyber Attacks
- Asset and Log Management
- Curating and Tuning Detection Rules
What experience we think you’ll need
- Use of SIEMs, Detect and Response platforms or SOAR tooling
- Use of Vulnerability Scanners and Management of Vulnerabilities
- Resolving incidents in a calm and timely manner
- Customer relationship skills
- Understanding of cyber-attacks, their tactics, preventative steps and remediation advice