We are continuing to scale our Legal, Ethics & Compliance (LEC) team in a sustainable and efficient way. We're looking for a Legal Operations Co-ordinator to join our Legal Operations team as we drive change, build a framework, and set up the strategy & streamline processes
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We are an award-winning full service in-house Legal, Ethics and Compliance function. We're based in the UK, Russia, Portugal, China, Italy, UAE and the US. We provide leadership and advice on strategic projects across all business units, whilst developing our role as an integrated partner within the business to make sure FARFETCH goes from strength to strength.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
We are continuing to scale our Legal, Ethics & Compliance (LEC) team in a sustainable and efficient way. We're looking for a Legal Operations Co-ordinator to join our Legal Operations team as we drive change, build a framework, and set up the strategy & streamline processes. Someone who is excited by the FARFETCH mission and culture, and passionate about technology. We are looking for someone to join our legal operations function to support our growing legal team of nearly 60 in seven jurisdictions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support project within the LEC Legal Team, including systems implementation
- Run regular, periodic reports and proactively communicate these to the team (e.g., spend against budgets, jurisdictions, law firms etc).
- Own the team invoicing and billing process, identifying and implement improvement measures
- You'll provide a customer-centric, efficient, and seamless experience to LEC, managing the responding to system, policy and process queries.
- Be the central point of contact with the Invoicing platform service provider & liaise with outside general counsel and ensure compliance with LEC billing guidelines
- Manage the matter management system ensure accuracy and reconciliation with invoices, working with both the LEC and outside counsel.
- Manage WIP and accruals process, ensuring alignment with internal financial systems.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have ideally worked in a legal environment (but not essential) either in private practice or in-house within a legal operations team as either a Legal Projects Coordinator; or in billing or invoicing support capacity.
- You will have experience developing management information for legal professionals and can assess how legal data is managed and displayed.
- You will have experience working with legal invoicing applications
- Solid IT skills, specifically Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), Word, PowerPoint and Google Suite
- Problem-solver; able to spot inefficiencies and opportunities, and recommend new ways of working, striving to constantly improve what we do & manage stakeholders
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.