Threads Styling are looking for an Art Director Media Partnerships (6 Months FTC) to join their team.
As our Media Art Director, you will creatively formulate concepts (true to the Threads aesthetic) for Threads Styling media partnership and white label briefs, as well as our media kit and other collateral. Reporting to our Senior Campaign Manager for Media Partnerships you will work proactively on pitches, art direct creatives on set, through to overseeing deliverables, designing decks and social assets.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Work on the campaign from the outset, managing details about the client, product, target audience and required KPI’s of the brief
- Produce moodboards, refs, storyboards, mock-ups to communicate ideas to the client
- Work on brand positioning, strategy working cross functionally to ensure creative is going to drive commercial benefits for the business
- Understand the Threads brand, client and staying close to editorial franchises, platforms and engagement to meet business and brand goals
- Strong creative and design background
- Ability to put forward ideas and constantly improve the editorial quality across platforms
- Experience developing campaigns for Partnerships - Creative SOlutions, Brand Solutions, Media Partnerships
- Social Media campaign experience
Our Benefits and Perks:
- Vitality at Work
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday (pro rata'd)
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.