Signal AI are looking for a Product Specialist to join their team.
About Signal - Who are we?
At Signal we want to help organisations identify risks and opportunities and see movements in the market before anyone else. We want to help leaders take bold decisions, safe that the data is on their side. We want to connect all those external data points together, uncover the unknown unknowns, and be at the very heart of the knowledge economy.
We’ve already built a world-class artificial intelligence platform for real-time information aggregation and analysis at a massive scale. We proved our value with monitoring and measurement products in the PR&Comms space, and are now joining the dots beyond.
We are friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
Our total funding to date is around $50 million. In the latest funding round, Redline Capital joined our investor group that includes MMC Ventures, GMG Ventures and Hearst Ventures.
About the role- Who are you?
Our AI Ecosystems Team work with large enterprises that are looking to take advantage of data explosion through the introduction & adoption of Artificial Intelligence into new and existing business models. We are looking for a self-starter who can deeply understand what matters most to our customers and use these insights to support & optimise their experience. This position is responsible for supporting our clients on a consultative basis to optimise product configuration to increase product value.
The role has great growth potential, and you will be given the opportunity to explore different facets of the business, including Sales, Delivery, Product and Data-Science. At the same time, you’ll be given a full introduction to the world of start-ups, giving you an amazing insight into the Digital, Technological and Professional Services industries.
The day to day responsibilities - What will you be doing?
The Product Specialist is responsible for ensuring our customers succeed in reaching their goals. This involves supporting our clients throughout their entire Proof of Concepts (PoCs)/Projects lifecycle with Signal. In addition to this, the Product Specialist must become one of the go-to people within the Ecosystems Team regarding our delivery operations, managing internal processes and liaising with teams across Signal to ensure product accounts are set up efficiently and in time.This role will suit someone who has consistently achieved high satisfaction rates from clients as well as experience working with cross functional teams whilst remaining very hands on.
- Managing the flow of information from our clients directly to the Signal platform to ensure that our clients can get the most out of Signal’s artificial intelligence
- To be the bridge between Signal’s cross-functional teams and become the go-to Commercial facing person for all things AI-related at Signal
- Build clear and effective feedback loops to help define the strategy for our product during its transformative stage
- Provide show and tell sessions to our Clients to ensure they can use all of our tools effectively
- Responding to client inbound requests in a timely and concise manner as so to eliminate the likelihood of repeat issues - Offering technical support when needed.
- Partnering with teams across the organisation to remove roadblocks and unlock new opportunities
- Delivery support by working alongside the delivery team in order to ensure that PoCs run efficiently and convert into a long term partnership.
Knowledge, skills and experience - What does it take to be successful?
- Previous experience in a technical support role coupled with specialist industry knowledge
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and customer facing experience
- Ability to work hard, absorb information quickly and adapt to a fast-paced start-up environment to deliver under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Curiosity and interest in building skills both across business functions and market.
At Signal, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they can thrive being their true selves.
You’ll get the opportunity to be part of something really exciting. You’ll be a key player in helping to shape Signal AI now and in the years to come. Here’s how we enable Signallers to do their best work;
- Share options - we all own a piece of Signal AI, so we’ll all get to enjoy our success
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy where you will be able to work remotely 2-3 days per week.
- Summer & Winter Fully remote blocks
- Health Cash Plan
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Pension plan
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies
- Access to free therapists via Spill
- And more …