Signal AI are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager, PR & Comms to join their team.
About Signal AI
At Signal AI, we want to help organisations identify risks and opportunities and see movements in the market before anyone else. We want to help leaders make bold decisions, safe that the data is on their side. We want to connect all those external data points together, uncover the unknown unknowns, and be at the very heart of the knowledge economy.
We’ve already built a world-class artificial intelligence platform for real-time information aggregation and analysis at a massive scale. We proved our value with monitoring and measurement products in the reputation management space for public relations (PR), and are now joining the dots beyond.
We work closely and collaborate with world-leading academics and industry practitioners in Information Retrieval (IR), Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML).
We are friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
Our total funding to date is around $50 million. In the latest funding round, Redline Capital joined our investor group that includes MMC Ventures, GMG Ventures and Hearst Ventures.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager, PR & Comms will be responsible for translating Signal AI’s vision of transforming decision-making through augmented intelligence into value for our PR & Comms customers today and in the future.
As the voice of the PR & Comms customer, you will build a strong understanding of customer pains and needs and how the Signal AI product provides value. Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing and working closely with the broader Marketing, Product and Sales Enablement teams, you will be the central point for PR & Comms market intelligence and will transfer your knowledge effectively across these teams as well as deliver successful GTM initiatives for new products and features. With a high level of commercial awareness, you’ll also focus on building out strategies and initiatives designed to achieve growth from our existing customer base through the Signal AI platform.
- Conduct market and customer research to gather data and insight about the PR & Comms customer, their needs and purchasing decision process
- Develop competitive intelligence to guide product development and positioning
- Partner with the Product team to conduct regular win/loss analysis to determine the level of customer product adoption
- Develop product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonate with PR & Comms
- Lead go-to-market strategy for new product releases, including positioning, content development and sales enablement to deliver business growth for retaining existing customers and attracting new clients
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement to ensure that Commercial teams are properly enabled on all PR & Comms related marketing intelligence, GTM and messaging
- Drive product retention and upsell/cross-sell strategies with a specific focus on product-led growth, working closely with the broader Marketing team
- Collaborate with the broader Marketing team to provide input on the development of campaign strategies with expertly crafted persona-specific content and relevant product related content for demand generation and upsell initiatives
- Support the Content & Field Marketing Managers with developing customer references, testimonials and case studies for external and internal use
- Provide impactful metrics for the business and offer fact-based insights to help guide strategies for brand positioning, client retention and development, pricing and product development
- Prior Product Marketing experience in B2B software is a plus
- Proven ability to conduct market, competitor and customer research to gather insights
- Proven ability to create value propositions and messaging
- Ability to analyse information collected from win/loss interviews to detect breakdowns in the marketing and sales process
- Track record of successfully leading cross-functional GTM initiatives of new releases/product launches
- Good organisational awareness, project management and stakeholder management and capable of advancing projects simultaneously
- Strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills
- Strong business acumen to identify opportunities to drive growth through the Signal AI platform
At Signal, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they can thrive being their true selves.
You’ll get the opportunity to be part of something really exciting. You’ll be a key player in helping to shape Signal AI now and in the years to come. Here’s how we enable Signallers to do their best work;
- Share options - we all own a piece of Signal AI, so we’ll all get to enjoy our success
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy where you will be able to work remotely 2-3 days per week.
- Summer & Winter Fully remote blocks
- Health Cash Plan
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Pension plan
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies
- Access to free therapists via Spill
- And more …