In-House Tech Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Manager
Signal AI are looking for an In-House Tech Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Manager to join their team.
About Signal - Who are we?
At Signal AI we want to help organisations identify risks and opportunities and see movements in the market before anyone else. We want to help leaders take bold decisions, safe that the data is on their side. We want to connect all those external data points together, uncover the unknown unknowns, and be at the very heart of the knowledge economy.
We’ve already built a world-class artificial intelligence platform for real-time information aggregation and analysis at a massive scale. We proved our value with monitoring and measurement products in the PR&Comms space, and are now joining the dots beyond.
We are friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
Our total funding to date is around $50 million. In the latest funding round, Redline Capital joined our investor group that includes MMC Ventures, GMG Ventures and Hearst Ventures.
About the role - Who are you?
We are looking for a Technology Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition Manager to join the Talent team in London and work alongside our senior Tech Talent Acquisition Manager. Signal AI is growing rapidly and you will be primarily focussing all technology and product recruitment such as engineering, infrastructure, product management and UX/UI but also helping other ad-hock recruitment campaigns in various part of the organisation (ie: Sales, Legal, Finance, Marketing).
You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with candidates as well as colleagues across our offices. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics.
You will work closely with our senior Tech Talent Acquisition Manager, hiring managers and product/technology leadership.
To be successful in this role, you will efficiently and effectively manage recruitment processes, provide excellent candidate experiences, live our values and be a Signal brand ambassador.
Key Responsibilities - What you will be doing?
- Be a trusted recruitment partner to hiring managers across the business, provide insights, timely updates and process and interview support.
- Recruit top talent who live our values, achieve hiring goals and reduce our time to hire
- Provide an efficient and engaging experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, pre-screen to evaluate skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Craft and send personalised recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Participate in conferences and meetups to network with potential candidates
- Promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Liaise with external recruiters on an ad hoc basis
Key Skills and Requirements:
- 2-5 years’ experience in tech recruitment in either an in-house role or an agency.
- Demonstrable experience of working in the Tech industry - knowledge and exposure to SaaS is highly desirable
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment, strives on the opportunity to create/innovate/shape the future. Solutions-driven and can do attitude
- Data-driven, using analysis/insights to meet performance targets
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. cv/phone screen, skype, structured, development centre etc) and familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Solid knowledge of latest sourcing techniques and platforms : LinkedIn Recruiter, StackOverFlow, Github, X-Ray.
- Demonstrated personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
At Signal, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they can thrive being their true selves.
You’ll get the opportunity to be part of something really exciting. You’ll be a key player in helping to shape Signal AI now and in the years to come. Here’s how we enable Signallers to do their best work;
- Share options - we all own a piece of Signal AI, so we’ll all get to enjoy our success
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy where you will be able to work remotely 2-3 days per week.
- Summer & Winter Fully remote blocks
- Health Cash Plan
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Pension plan
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies
- Access to free therapists via Spill
- And more …