Signal AI are looking for an Enterprise Sales Director - New Markets to join their team.
At Signal AI, we want to help organisations identify risks and opportunities and see movements in the market before anyone else. We want to help leaders take bold decisions, safe that the data is on their side. We want to connect all those external data points together, uncover the unknown unknowns, and be at the very heart of the knowledge economy.
We’ve already built a world-class artificial intelligence platform for real-time information aggregation and analysis at a massive scale. We proved our value with monitoring and measurement products in the PR&Comms space, and are now joining the dots beyond.
We are friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
Our total funding to date is around $50 million. In the latest funding round, Redline Capital joined our investor group that includes MMC Ventures, GMG Ventures and Hearst Ventures.
About the role- Who are you?
Signal AI’s proprietary machine learning technology allows organisations to digitise their domain expertise, creating their own AI and then applying it to the explosion of external data. We have a growing number of accounts where we are bringing new propositions to market that integrate our AI and their expertise to improve the quality of insights they offer to end-clients.
We are looking for a Technology Sales Manager to join our New Markets team. This is an Individual Contributor role.
The day to day responsibilities - What will you be doing?
- Entrepreneurially source and deliver 100% net new revenue growth in this vital new area of our business. This will include upsells and cross-sells to our existing client base, but will mainly focus on new logos.
- Identify new business opportunities and prepare compelling pitch
- Convert generated leads to potential new clients by negotiating and closing business deals
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
Knowledge, skills and experience - What does it take to be successful?
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results across -complex sales cycles for £200k+ annual deal
- Proven experience in closing complex SaaS/Technology driven solution with enterprise accounts
- Good understanding and passion for data analytics, ML solutions.
- Comfort working on innovative offerings that are not out-of-the-box but rather introduce business change and new ways of thinking into potential customers
- Previous experience working in start-ups/scale-ups.
At Signal AI, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they can thrive being their true selves.
You’ll get the opportunity to be part of something really exciting. You’ll be a key player in helping to shape Signal AI now and in the years to come. Here’s how we enable Signallers to do their best work;
- Share options - we all own a piece of Signal AI, so we’ll all get to enjoy our success
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy where you will be able to work remotely 2-3 days per week.
- Summer & Winter Fully remote blocks
- Health Cash Plan
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Pension plan
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies
- Access to free therapists via Spill
- And more …