Signal AI are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join their team.
About Signal - Who are we?
At Signal we want to help organisations identify risks and opportunities and see movements in the market before anyone else. We want to help leaders take bold decisions, safe that the data is on their side. We want to connect all those external data points together, uncover the unknown unknowns, and be at the very heart of the knowledge economy.
We’ve already built a world-class artificial intelligence platform for real-time information aggregation and analysis at a massive scale. We proved our value with monitoring and measurement products in the PR&Comms space, and are now joining the dots beyond.
We are friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
Our total funding to date is around $50 million. In the latest funding round, Redline Capital joined our investor group that includes MMC Ventures, GMG Ventures and Hearst Ventures.
About the role - What’s your purpose?
Signal’s Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are vital to the team! Supporting our new business Sales team by sourcing, establishing and building relationships with prospective clients, they are solely focused on inbound and outbound activities to help build out our sales pipeline.
As an entry level role and a first step into a Sales career, we are looking for tenacious, smart and ambitious candidates who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with an ability to adapt to change. Candidates selected for this role will benefit from working within a supportive team, as well as a training program designed to help develop sales skills and provide a career path into quota-bearing roles at Signal.
Responsibilities - What will you be doing?
- Apply best in class sales development practices through a mixture of calling, emailing and social outreaches to connect with our target audience;
- Coordinate meetings with prospects for our Account Executives in line with your targets;
- Understand Signal’s offerings and effectively communicate and apply them to each prospect’s needs;
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Outreach and Salesforce, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information;
- Demonstrate the ability to consistently achieve or exceed your targets;
- Have an impact on Signal’s success!
Who are we looking for?
- Intuitive selling abilities and interest in pursuing a career in sales;
- University degree or equivalent, with a preferred 1-2 years worth of work experience (new career candidates encouraged, in addition to those with sales experience);
- A demonstrated ability to be coached and trained with an ambition to learn and develop;
- A personable and persistent character, not afraid of rejection and never shying away from asking questions;
- Competitive who thrives in a target driven environment;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills;
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a growing team.
Bonus points - How can you stand out?
- Ideally having experience with cold calling;
- A good knowledge of Public Relations industry, Media Monitoring and/or the Media Intelligence space would be very beneficial but not essential.
At Signal, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they can thrive being their true selves.
You’ll get the opportunity to be part of something really exciting. You’ll be a key player in helping to shape Signal AI now and in the years to come. Here’s how we enable Signallers to do their best work;
- Share options - we all own a piece of Signal AI, so we’ll all get to enjoy our success
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy where you will be able to work remotely 2-3 days per week.
- Summer & Winter Fully remote blocks
- Health Cash Plan
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Pension plan
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies
- Access to free therapists via Spill
- And more …