Signal AI are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist (US hiring) to join their team.
About Signal AI - Who we are
At Signal AI we want to help organisations identify risks and opportunities and see movements in the market before anyone else. We want to help leaders take bold decisions, safe that the data is on their side. We want to connect all those external data points together, uncover the unknown unknowns, and be at the very heart of the knowledge economy.
We’ve already built a world-class artificial intelligence platform for real-time information aggregation and analysis at a massive scale. We proved our value with monitoring and measurement products in the PR&Comms space, and are now joining the dots beyond.
We are friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
Our total funding to date is around $50 million. In the latest funding round, Redline Capital joined our investor group that includes MMC Ventures, GMG Ventures and Hearst Ventures.
About the role - Who are you
We are looking for a Talent Acquisiton Specialist to join our Talent team in London. Reporting to our Talent Lead, you'll be supporting our growth by ensuring that interviewing with Signal is a delightful process and by helping our talent acquisition managers with the initial phases of candidate selection and screening. This role will have a 50% focus on our US hiring.
The day-to-day responsibilities - what you will be doing?
- Selecting and screening inbound candidates across various opportunities.
- Partnering with the talent acquisition managers, line managers, and interviewers to schedule all candidate interviews
- Providing an amazing, memorable, stress-free experience for candidates during their interview process
- Juggling complex diaries for our interviewers and identifying ways to make scheduling easier
- Ad-hoc recruitment related responsibilities and projects
Requirements - What does it take to be successful?
- You're highly organised with great attention to detail and calm under pressure
- You have experience prioritising a wide variety of requests or needs and are able to understand what's most critical
- You're a great communicator to a variety of different stakeholders and love engaging with those both internal and external
- You're comfortable with dealing with shifting priorities and adaptable when things change
- You can adapt your approach to work with a range of stakeholders with different needs
- You have experience in a highly operational or coordination role
At Signal, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they can thrive being their true selves.
You’ll get the opportunity to be part of something really exciting. You’ll be a key player in helping to shape Signal AI now and in the years to come. Here’s how we enable Signallers to do their best work;
- Share options - we all own a piece of Signal AI, so we’ll all get to enjoy our success
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy where you will be able to work remotely 2-3 days per week.
- Summer & Winter Fully remote blocks
- Health Cash Plan
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Pension plan
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies
- Access to free therapists via Spill
- And more …