Signal AI are looking for a Content Licensing Manager to join their team.
At Signal AI, we want to help organisations identify risks and opportunities and see movements in the market before anyone else. We want to help leaders take bold decisions, safe that the data is on their side. We want to connect all those external data points together, uncover the unknown unknowns, and be at the very heart of the knowledge economy.
We’ve already built a world-class artificial intelligence platform for real-time information aggregation and analysis at a massive scale. We proved our value with monitoring and measurement products in the PR&Comms space, and are now joining the dots beyond.
We are friendly and informal people who are passionate about our brand as we all have a stake in our success. We have an inclusive environment, welcoming the skills and experience from many diverse backgrounds, and together we have created who we are and what we sell. We are proud of our achievements and continue to strive for the unknown.
Our total funding to date is around $50 million. In the latest funding round, Redline Capital joined our investor group that includes MMC Ventures, GMG Ventures and Hearst Ventures.
About the role - Who are you?
To grow and develop our portfolio of content licensing relationships, Signal is looking for an experienced and pro-active Content Licensing Manager. Based out of our London office, the role will report to the Head of Content Licensing and will work to build new relationships with publishers and information providers; working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that relationships are accurately and professionally implemented.
The day to day responsibilities - What will you be doing?
- Establish and develop relationships with Content Licensors
- Manage relationships with Content Licensors
- Work closely with Legal, Finance and Compliance functions
- Work closely with Engineering and Product
- Contribute analysis and recommendations to support content roadmap
- Address questions on content from customer facing functions
- Monthly reporting to business stakeholders
- Project work, desk research and market analysis
- 3 to 5 years experience in Content Licensing, ideally gathered in a MMO, Content Aggregation or Syndication environment
- Knowledge of Media and Publishing environments
- Person who is able to engage with internal and external executive level stakeholders
- Person who is highly-organised, process-driven, and with attention-to-detail
- Highly professional written and spoken communications
- Adept at working with systems and user of technology
- Capacity to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Desire to work for a fun, fast-paced start-up on an amazing growth trajectory
At Signal, we strongly believe that diverse teams perform better. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive environment where our employees feel welcomed, valued and listened to - an environment where they can thrive being their true selves.
You’ll get the opportunity to be part of something really exciting. You’ll be a key player in helping to shape Signal AI now and in the years to come. Here’s how we enable Signallers to do their best work;
- Share options - we all own a piece of Signal AI, so we’ll all get to enjoy our success
- Hybrid Working Environment - we have a hybrid remote policy where you will be able to work remotely 2-3 days per week.
- Summer & Winter Fully remote blocks
- Health Cash Plan
- Unlimited holiday entitlement
- Pension plan
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Dependents Leave policies
- Access to free therapists via Spill
- And more …