1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
Curencycloud’s Commercial Partners are an essential component of our go to market success and ultimate growth as a company. Commercial partners are defined as organizations that provide complementary/adjacent services to our clients, whereby collaboration accelerates time to value; accesses new clients/segments, and creates upsell/cross sell opportunities.
You will be required to manage existing and identify new commercial partnerships, building out a programmatic approach to Partner activation and day to day relationship management, managing often complex relationships in order to drive commercial success for all collaborating parties in our partnerships ecosystem. You will also be adept at agreeing joint goals and objectives and holding stakeholders at all collaborating organizations to account.
- Manage & cultivate partnership relationships to drive commercial objectives; actively establish further senior management relationships throughout Partner organizations
- Drive general awareness of the Partnership, it’s purpose, and benefits to key stakeholders and the respective sales teams at the Partner and Currencycloud
- Detailed GTM planning and execution in conjunction with counterparts within Partner organizations to drive awareness, new revenue opportunities and wallet share including: Developing Partner positioning for key strategic accounts to drive sales enablement within the Partner account
- Partner activation plans and go-to-market activities including; sales enablement, awareness, demand generation, joint events, PR, and case studies
- Continuously map ecosystem organization, potential partner roles and contribution to specific target client segments
- Set and manage to SMART objectives that align to commercial or efficiency outcomesDevelop, manage and maintain excellent relationships with a wide range of internal stakeholders across our business
- Take an active interest in our product and industry, becoming an expert in your field and a thought leader for Currencycloud
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- 5+ years experience in a similar role with a proven track record of igniting and maintaining Partnerships/alliances
- Demonstrable experience in creating & managing joint GTM plans and holding yourself & Partners to account on key deliverables
- Technology/payments/fintech experience preferable, in particular within complex interdependent ecosystems
- Excellent people skills - ability to network and maintain relationships at all levels and strong team working skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tenacious attention to detail and strong project management capabilities
- Comfortable working in a scale-up environment, responding positively to changes and demonstrating agility
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs