We are looking for someone who is accomplished in creating systematic and automated processes for reporting data and insights, underpinned by strong technical skills and commercial knowledge.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
COMMERCIAL & SUSTAINABILITY
We're partnering with the world's best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
Reporting to the Commercial BI Manager, you'll help ensure the successful implementation of large-scale analytics products, by engaging in each stage of the project lifecycle. You will be uniquely positioned to support and facilitate the successful rollout of some of Farfetch's primary strategic initiatives, and you will do so by ensuring that new data models, reporting suites and workflows blend seamlessly with our current ways of working. You will identify necessary transitions and plan for the future, optimising organisational workflows and minimising downtime. Your work will be pivotal in ensuring that the success of each project can be accurately measured, and your efforts will facilitate rich, data-driven analyses for the wider business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You'll represent the Commercial Department, promoting our data needs upfront to product owners, influencing priorities, resources and timelines to help meet our requirements
- You'll follow the progress of each project, engaging the Commercial Department where input or user testing is required, and managing a well-executed and documented feedback exchange
- You'll assess data products in detail, reviewing proposals at the planning stage and later stress-testing models as part of the UAT process
- You'll articulate and document the dependencies, risk implications and required developments stemming from each new initiative, taking into account our Commercial-specific departmental goals and data strategy
- You'll support in the successful roll-out of new data products, educating and empowering our users to guarantee a high level of adoption and comprehension
- You'll work closely with our BI team to develop scalable reporting solutions accessible to our Commercial Analysts via BigQuery, and to our Business Users via Looker Explores and dashboards
WHO YOU ARE
- You have professional experience as a BI Analyst, Data Analyst or BI Developer
- You are comfortable applying advanced SQL in a BI / Commercial environment
- You are experienced in managing stakeholders across dispersed teams and with varying levels of seniority
- You have a demonstrably high standard of end-to-end project completion, delivering data-quality testing and documentation as standard
- You adapt to reprioritisation, refocusing attention and efforts as required
- Experience with BigQuery and Looker
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or other quantitative fields
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.