We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role…
Responsible for providing day-to-day support and exceptional customer service. Customer Operations Specialists contribute valuable insight and work closely with a range of teams to help identify improvements. This role reports into the Customer Operations Manager.
Customer Operations provides continuous 24/7 support. Some of the team work on a shift pattern, some work business hours. This role is for UK business hours.
- Handle phone queries and support tickets
- Troubleshoot technical/operational issues
- Maintain full understanding of our Back Office system
- Escalate serious issues when necessary
- Adjust user configurations
- Assist with the documentation of internal processes
- Assist in product development and improvements
- Cover complaints and crisis management
- Manage trading tasks; cancellations, splits, drawdowns and rolls
- Share client feedback with the Product team and Customer Success Team
- Understand who our clients are and how they interact with us
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise...
- Have an interest in the payments, financial services, technology or FX industry
- Perform well under pressure, with outstanding organisation and ability to prioritise
- Excellent phone manner and writing skills
- Be an inquisitive, fast learner
- A people person who can adapt to character and seniority
- Above all you should be accountable for your own actions and have an ‘own it’ attitude