The Senior Finance Manager – Information & Reporting will report to the Senior Director Planning, Reporting & Insights. You will be a key contributor to the Information & Reporting team's agenda, gaining a deep understanding of the Group Reporting tools, particularly SAP and BI in order to drive improvements and change as a result of business or organisational changes or Corporate Development activity.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a global team with a presence in all of our locations around the world. Our biggest teams are based in the UK and Portugal. Our team in Porto focuses on financial reporting and operations, while the Group Finance team in London is made up of Corporate Development, Tax, Treasury and Commercial Finance. All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping us to tell our story with data.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The Senior Finance Manager – Information & Reporting will report to the Senior Director Planning, Reporting & Insights. You will be a key contributor to the Information & Reporting team's agenda, gaining a deep understanding of the Group Reporting tools, particularly SAP and BI in order to drive improvements and change as a result of business or organisational changes or Corporate Development activity. You will work collaboratively across the entire Finance function, particularly with Accounting, FP&A, Commercial Finance, Corporate Development, Transformation & Tax to understand the requirements from our reporting solutions and will translate these to design and scope the work required from the SAP and Finance BI teams. You will be a key connector understanding the management accounts in detail in order to develop solutions within an ever-evolving environment. You will need to thrive under the pressures of project-based work, enjoying working in a truly global team and enjoy taking job ownershi
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will define and help deliver reporting developments to support the changing needs of the business
- Partner with the Finance team to explore any new reporting requirements/changes to existing solutions, wherever they might arise
- Design the requirements for any projects to be delivered by the SAP or BI teams
- Project manage the delivery of the BI programme, prioritising the projects/ programmes required for delivery by the BI team
- Support the BI data analysts to ensure that they understand the requirements, are delivering and to support to unlock any issues/blockers
- You will own the Farfetch Group reporting framework, document hierarchy/ structures, and providing transparency to the other Finance teams on where and how information is captured
- Understand the mechanics of the Farfetch accounts to translate the Finance teams needs and enable the BI analysts to perform developments efficiently
- Own the SAP Management Accounts solution, to ensure the solution is working as prescribed, that it is updated for changes and to provide guidance on where transactions should be reported
- Ensure a robust SOX compliant control environment exists defining, implementing and monitoring system level controls
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a qualified accountant with 5+ years PQE
- You enjoy finding solutions to reporting problems and have experience working with SAP and Microsoft BI suite
- You are comfortable with large data sets, have coding experience with T-SQL (desirable but not essential)
- Experience in other reporting tools such as Tableau, Looker or Power BI would also be beneficial
- You are curious and tenacious, you embrace innovation and are passionate about finding revolutionary solutions
- You are collaborative and equally comfortable with commercial and technical stakeholders, connecting the dots between the needs and solutions
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.