The FARFETCH Performance Marketing team is looking for a dedicated Junior Performance Marketing Executive to help manage all aspects of our global display marketing
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
The FARFETCH Performance Marketing team is looking for a dedicated Junior Performance Marketing Executive to help manage all aspects of our global display marketing. This role will suit someone who is looking to develop within the exciting digital marketing world and as part of a luxury fashion brand. You will report directly to the Performance Marketing Manager to help implement marketing strategies based on commercial goals and implement creative, cost-efficient campaigns to improve quality traffic and customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will support the Performance Marketing Manager in the end-to-end campaign management and deliverables from implementation to optimisation and reporting, ensuring its delivered to time, budget and best in industry standards.
- You will support the Performance Marketing Manager to align annual promotional and content calendar for Display with appropriate marketing activities, working with Planning, Creatives, and Marketing Analytics to ensure smooth campaign launches.
- Identify new and help maintain existing relationships with our essential external partners to ensure we remain at the forefront of innovation, monitoring BAU campaign performance across all vendors daily to ensure the targets are met on a monthly basis and reporting on issues/blockers.
- You will update Trading reports and analyses Display & Paid Social activities to understand the performance and effectiveness of each sub channel in detail, and sharing recommendations with senior colleagues.
- Incorporate Creative Test and Learn opportunities into Display & Paid Social campaigns.
- Work with other teams to identify opportunities where Display can support wider marketing workstreams and commercial projects
- You will work with local marketing teams to ensure global strategy and insights are shared to support Display marketing efforts globally and align to local promotional calendars.
- You will support the roll out and maintenance of a 'Display Best Practice Guide' for the channel globally.
- Oversee the development of specified business or project deliverables set by senior colleagues
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in media buying for digital marketing display channel within an e-commerce environment.
- You can work with business leaders, external agencies, Marketing Analytics and Creative teams
- You can improve processes and improve efficiency
- A genuine interest in e-commerce marketing and the knowledge of online marketing channels
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.