Form3 are looking for a Sales & Account Manager - EU High-Growth (DACH) to join their team.
THE TEAMOur EU High-Growth Team works across all areas of the EU financial services industry, from the coolest new FinTechs to established high street banks. We spend our time partnering with our customers, helping them solve complex problems with innovative payment technology.
We are a team of payments enthusiasts and long-term relationship builders who find win/win outcomes, as opposed to just shifting units. We’re a close-knit group with a very open and direct communication style. We have a collaborative and personal approach to selling, where sharing ideas both externally and internally is key to our success. The team has a flexible working policy with an emphasis placed on 'what you do' and 'why you do it', as opposed to 'when you do it'!
THE ROLEYou will be focused on our EU high-growth customer segment across the DACH region:
- Banking segment - including challenger Banks
- Fintechs, Payment Service Providers (PSPs) and other Financial Institutions who are scaling their business in the EU and overseas
You will be tasked with maintaining excellent customer relationships and achieving commercial success. This role is a combination of new business development and relationship management, driving commercial success as well as maintaining relationships with current customers and partners.
- Manage and build long term relationships with existing EU high-growth customers
- Sell the latest and award-winning cloud payment technology to the EU high-growth market
- Working with the wider team, respond to inbound enquiries, introduce the business and manage interactions with the customer throughout the sales process
- Develop market communication, sales campaigns and promote company news across social media channels
- Represent the company at industry events
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FORWe are flexible when it comes to commercial background, considering experienced Account/Relationship Managers & Sales/Business Development Managers. We’re looking for experience working with complex technologies and/or payment solutions, ideally within a highly regulated market.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Sales Management
- Experience building & fostering relationships with financially regulated businesses across Europe (DACH): Banks, Fintech, PSPs
- Proven sales track record, with experience of achieving new business sales goals
- Fluent in English, as well as an additional European language
- Worked in an enterprise product business, with long and complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders
- Strong networking experience, in particular representing businesses at events/speaking panels
- You’ll get the opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling FinTech company, working alongside some of the brightest talents in tech and payments
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.