The role will involve hands-on stockroom operation management, in stockroom with a capacity of 5,000 units, which is servicing both a retail store and website clientele.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers and partners always in our heart. Covering the entire order journey, we create our online content, secure payments and fraud process compliance, ensure order fulfilment and delivery, while providing customer and partner care. In a nutshell, we love to create seamless and memorable luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
Reporting into the Retail Stock Manager, we are looking for a Stock Controller (12 month FTC) to join the team at our recently launched boutique in Mayfair. The Stock Controller will be responsible for the movement of retail stock, as well as looking for ways to improve processes and eliminate stock loss and damage. The role will involve hands-on stockroom operation management, working with the Stockroom Manager in a luxury goods retail business stockroom with a capacity of 5,000 units, which is servicing both a retail store and website clientele.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Overseeing a team of 8, you will ensure that the training and development for further responsibilities is provided
- You will coordinate and complete stock counts to prevent and minimise the level of discrepancies
- You will investigate and correct stock variances across several branches
- You will monitor existing processes across the business to maintain stock accuracy
- You will oversee time-efficient investigations for online order queries with missing stock
- You will implement new processes with the Stock Room team to reduce the number of issues
- You will liaise with cross-functional departments and the distribution centre on stock movements and corrections
- You will liaise with cross-functional teams to ensure stock-related procedures are followed
- You will monitor stock-flow between distribution centre and store
WHO YOU ARE
- A motivated individual with a can-do attitude
- Previous stock controller experience
- Experience using software such as Storm, Cegid or Nav ( preferable)
- Experience managing the movement of stock
- Experience conducting stock investigations and complete resolutions
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.