This is an exciting newly created role for a Finance professional to partner with a fast-growing, strategic area of the business. Fulfilment by FARFETCH is the global operations network being developed by Farfetch to support the plans of our digital platform, brand platform and in-store businesses.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a global team with a presence in all of our locations around the world. Our biggest teams are based in the UK and Portugal. Our team in Porto focuses on financial reporting and operations, while the Group Finance team in London is made up of Corporate Development, Tax, Treasury and Commercial Finance. All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping us to tell our story with data.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
This is an exciting newly created role for a Finance professional to partner with a fast-growing, strategic area of the business. Fulfilment by FARFETCH is the global operations network being developed by Farfetch to support the plans of our digital platform, brand platform and in-store businesses. This is a varied role working within a complex area of the business to partner on the strategy and execution to our goals both in the short and long-term. This person will be highly solution oriented and an expert at adapting to an ambiguous and changing environment with a track record of demonstrating to build and manage relationships with stakeholders in Senior Leadership teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Finance Business Partner for the Fulfilment by Farfetch network
- Oversee all internal reporting for the global locations, bridging operational metrics with financial reporting and bringing the numbers to life and following agreed upon Goals
- Lead monthly finance reviews with all 3PL suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Assist the business units and Global Operations teams in developing robust controls for planning and reconciling expected volumes with actual volumes from our 3PL providers
- Oversee the financial planning cycle for FxFF, connecting multiple stakeholders and business units to deliver robust, clear outcomes and plans aligned with Group strategy
- Be the bridge between the wider Finance team and FxFF stakeholders including tax, treasury, FP&A, Transformation and Finance Operations and Corporate Development
- Identify and assess new business models/locations/projects as they arise, advising key stakeholders as to the Financial outcomes/considerations including new categories, territories, services and return on investments
- Be prepared to hire and manage a team to support the ongoing development of Commercial Finance supporting FxFF
WHO YOU ARE
- A qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with considerable PQE
- Experience working with 3PL providers and Supply Chain teams is a must preferably within retail
- AX and SAP knowledge advantageous
- You have commercial awareness
- You are an expert in technical accounting concepts that impact global logistics businesses and you are comfortable guiding Leadership teams as to their commercial impact
- You can operate in ambiguous and changing situations to deliver on the right results
- You are a team player with the ability to interact with those outside of the Finance teams to deliver preferred outcomes
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.