3-4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
The Performance Marketing team is looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Executive to work on implementation of our partner's global paid marketing strategy. You will report directly to the Performance Marketing Manager and work on a broad range of Paid Marketing goals with focus on Paid search, social and display.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will manage large budget to achieve GTV growth against Return on investment and long-term profitability goals
- Work with our partner brands to help develop their marketing and comms plans
- You will take ownership of in-house media buying across Paid Search, Social & Display to ensure agreed targets are met on monthly basis
- You will manage tracking set up, feed management, and any necessary tech and creative requirements for Remarketing and Prospecting activities
- You will mentor Junior team members to improve their development and boost performance
WHO YOU ARE
- You are an experienced digital marketing specialist with a solid background in paid media campaign delivery, strategy and optimisation.
- You have experience running successful Performance and brand marketing activities across multiple platforms incl. Google and Facebook
- You have project management skills and technical capabilities to work on complex data-driven projects.
- Experience within an agency environment, working across demanding clients
- You have genuine interest in the digital marketing and fashion industry.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Reporting to the Farfetch Platform Solutions Paid marketing manager, you will work on global paid marketing strategy and delivery for our partner brands' sites.