You will shape the future strategy of the Farfetch Loyalty programme, Access. You will set and deliver the new strategy to transform the current loyalty proposition.
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.
This is an exciting time to join Farfetch and the Access Loyalty Programme team. We are further enhancing the Farfetch Loyalty programme, Access, and creating a strategy for its direction over the next 3-5 years and beyond. Reporting to the Senior Loyalty Manager, you will be essential to supporting the development of the future strategy, rewards and benefits proposition, gaining support across the business, and ensuring the Access loyalty programme drives revenue and customer engagement, and enables Farfetch to meet its wider goals. You will be both setting the strategy and project managing the delivery of the new strategy and plans. You will be passionate about the Farfetch customer experience, and ensure that our loyalty offering meets the demanding needs of our customers at every stage in their lifecycle. You will use customer analytics and insight to develop a long-term strategy for Access, and also spot near term risks and opportunities that need to be actioned. You will be comfortable and excited by variety and pace, and be able to demonstrate knowledge and interest in loyalty programme propositions, and the luxury fashion and beauty industries. You will sit within the Marketing Retention Team but will work with Product, Tech, CRM, Customer Analytics, Customer Service and the Private Client team to take to market new Access plans.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Help develop the 3-5 year strategy for Access, factoring in insight from customer analytics, competitor market research and internal experts across the business.
- Identify and create new propositions that appeal to the needs of different customer segments, and review and improve the existing propositions to improve customer satisfaction and commercial performance.
- Lead delivery of propositions from strategy to live operation.
- Work with the product and tech teams to outline a clear and prioritised roadmap of deliverables for the next 2 years which factors in existing customer pain points and commercial opportunities that have already been identified.
- Work with other teams across the business to develop Access strategies, including CRM, Private Client, Innovation, Customer analytics.
- Develop "Go to Market" plans for new Access benefits and launch these globally, taking into account and adapting to the regional needs and always ensuring outstanding customer experience.
- Monitor programme performance and scope analytics deep dives to identify opportunities and gaps in current understanding of our customers and their behaviours and determine strategic direction and changes to be made/tested.
- Support the gaining of support across the business for the funding and roadmap capacity needed to take this to market.
- Support the preparation and presentation of regular presentations on the future roadmap for Access across the organisation, contributing to governance.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in a customer marketing/strategic role with a focus on customer experience/ loyalty.
- Knowledge of loyalty programmes and good understanding of the luxury fashion and beauty industries/loyalty programmes.
- Experience identifying opportunities, making decisions, and implementing solutions.
- Experience coordinating delivery of projects, working with different teams, delegating and holding people accountable for delivery (with and without authority).
- Experience drawing insight from analysis and reports.
- Experience presenting to and working with senior team members
- Experience setting direction and agenda
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.