Attest are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team.
Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunity with consumer data, continuously, at global scale. We call it: growth without guesswork.
Through our self-serve platform, you can access audiences of 100 million across 49 countries, get answers at record speed, and extract insight through our intuitive results dashboard, all with the guidance of our in-house experts. By removing the cost, time and complexity, you’re able to de-risk product, brand and campaign work in order to succeed more often. We’re proving that reliable consumer data can be accessible, fast and impactful for all.
The fastest scaling and fastest changing businesses work with us to learn about consumers’ needs, understand live trends, enter new markets, validate decisions, develop new products and services, measure brands, track competition, and ultimately - grow.
Our ever-expanding client roster includes notable brands such as Microsoft, Santander, Gymshark, Walgreens/Boots, Wise, eToro among many others. Attest is backed by investors including NEA, one of Silicon Valley's most prolific venture capital firms with over 225 portfolio company IPOs since 1977.
The mission for this role
The BI team's mission is to create and foster a community of data minded individuals across the entire organization. Through collaboration with multiple stakeholders, we aim to drive engagement by generating first-class data products. As part of the Data Science and Analytics team, you will be involved in defining the roadmap for BI at Attest. As a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, you’ll use your experience and knowledge to help build out our nascent BI capabilities. You will work closely with the Head of BI and others to define, generate, analyse, interpret and communicate the metrics which drive success as well as critical learnings for the business. You’ll develop expert knowledge across all areas of the business, and be responsible for providing the tools and knowledge required to help people in those areas of the business make better, faster, more data-informed decisions.
Your focus will be to…
- Contribute to, maintain and optimise our BI pipeline, from sourcing and integrating data into the data warehouse through to generating data products to be consumed via BI tooling.
- Be deeply involved in defining key metrics and performance indicators to help teams at Attest to understand and drive success towards their goals.
- Work with others in the business to help define business problems more clearly, and identify potential solutions collaboratively
- Take ownership of how others engage with our BI platform, Looker; providing education, support, guidance and product optimisation to drive toward it becoming a truly self-serve tool for the organisation
- Develop a deep understanding of Attest’s data by carrying out deep-dive analysis where required, testing existing assumptions or beliefs, validating, falsifying, and creating new insights.
- Be a role model and mentor to others in the BI team and beyond, actively sharing learnings and supporting the success of the wider team as we grow, develop and mature
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You ideally have around 3+ years’ experience of working in cross functional analytical teams,
- Your experience includes some exposure to a fast-moving, high-growth environment, such as for example working within a scaleup/startup (but not a must-have!)
- You have breadth of experience across the data analytics pipeline using modern technologies such as Amazon Redshift, DBT and Looker
- You are comfortable and experienced leading data projects
- You have advanced SQL skills
Pay & benefits
We believe that everyone’s unique skills and experience are important and we celebrate every hire we make. Our pay and benefits programme is designed with a focus on the wellbeing, engagement and growth of our people.
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) or 23 days (US) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Once you’ve completed your first few months, you have the option to relocate temporarily (up to 6 months) or even permanently up to +/- 4 hours of London or New York using our International Mobility programme
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- A generous career growth and development budget of £500 a year to support your learning
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed