Attest are looking for a Demand Generation Marketing Manager to join their team.
Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunity with consumer data, continuously, at global scale. We call it: growth without guesswork.
Through our self-serve platform, you can access audiences of 100 million across 49 countries, get answers at record speed, and extract insight through our intuitive results dashboard, all with the guidance of our in-house experts. By removing the cost, time and complexity, you’re able to de-risk product, brand and campaign work in order to succeed more often. We’re proving that reliable consumer data can be accessible, fast and impactful for all.
The fastest scaling and fastest changing businesses work with us to learn about consumers’ needs, understand live trends, enter new markets, validate decisions, develop new products and services, measure brands, track competition, and ultimately - grow.
Our ever-expanding client roster includes notable brands such as Microsoft, Santander, Gymshark, Walgreens/Boots, Wise, eToro among many others. Attest is backed by investors including NEA, one of Silicon Valley's most prolific venture capital firms with over 225 portfolio company IPOs since 1977.
The mission for this role
Everything the Attest marketing team does is based on a deep understanding of customers and how we are best able to help them. This role is responsible for making sure Attest is visible and providing value in the channels that our prospective customers use every day.
Working closely with Attest’s content team, you will run campaigns across multiple channels and geographies designed to move ICP buyers from being problem aware to product aware. The ultimate measure of success is generating high intent leads that translate into pipeline and revenue.
Your core KPIs will be channel engagement, inbound demo requests, pipeline and revenue across EMEA and the US.
Your focus will be to...
- Design and execute multi-channel campaigns designed to create demand and inbound pipeline.
- Take responsibility for our top of funnel demand creation channels. At first this will focus on paid social and a number of established partnerships but all channels are open for you to test if there is good growth potential.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target audience, their pain points and how Attest can solve them.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to deliver results, including: content, product marketing, sales and revops.
- Regularly report on channel performance and continually look for ways to improve how we run campaigns.
- Partner with the content team to create a feedback loop around what is and isn’t performing.
- Manage the allocated budget across multiple channels and markets.
We’d love to hear from you if …
- You have demonstrable marketing experience across digital marketing or demand generation, ideally at a SaaS or other fast-growth B2B-focused company.
- You are inquisitive and want to expand your knowledge. There will always be something new for you to learn at Attest.
- You have proven experience of using digital channels to generate inbound demand. Good knowledge of paid media channels is a must.
- You are commercially minded - you understand how strong, impactful marketing messages drive opportunities and conversions.
- You are self-motivated and ambitious to exceed targets.
- You're a clear communicator and able to support others in best practices as well as promote the work you are doing across the business.
- You have proven ability to collaborate across teams and geographies, and understand the power of a cross-functional approach.
- You are analytical and have a growth mindset. You are never satisfied with the status-quo and constantly ask 'how could we do things better?'
Pay & benefits
We believe that everyone’s unique skills and experience are important and we celebrate every hire we make. Our pay and benefits programme is designed with a focus on the wellbeing, engagement and growth of our people.
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) or 23 days (US) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Once you’ve completed your first few months, you have the option to relocate temporarily (up to 6 months) or even permanently up to +/- 4 hours of London or New York using our International Mobility programme
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- A generous career growth and development budget of £500 a year to support your learning
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed