Attest are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner, Tech to join their team.
Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunity with consumer data, continuously, at global scale. We call it: growth without guesswork.
Through our self-serve platform, you can access audiences of 100 million across 49 countries, get answers at record speed, and extract insight through our intuitive results dashboard, all with the guidance of our in-house experts. By removing the cost, time and complexity, you’re able to de-risk product, brand and campaign work in order to succeed more often. We’re proving that reliable consumer data can be accessible, fast and impactful for all.
The fastest scaling and fastest changing businesses work with us to learn about consumers’ needs, understand live trends, enter new markets, validate decisions, develop new products and services, measure brands, track competition, and ultimately - grow.
Our ever-expanding client roster includes notable brands such as Microsoft, Santander, Gymshark, Walgreens/Boots, Wise, eToro among many others. Attest is backed by investors including NEA, one of Silicon Valley's most prolific venture capital firms with over 225 portfolio company IPOs since 1977.
The mission for the role
We believe that each new hire brings something unique and important to our culture and will contribute meaningfully to our success. We see Attest as an ecosystem where our core functions - Product, Commercial and Operations - all work in integrated and collaborative ways to deliver a market-leading SaaS platform to our customers.
Within this, our Talent Acquisition team proactively works to build diverse candidate pipelines, provide an exceptional level of candidate experience and to make sure we hire fantastic people who will contribute to our unique and people-first culture.
As we continue to expand and grow both across EMEA and the US, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner who will focus on hiring for our Product, Engineering, Data Science and Design teams, referred to internally as Research & Development (R&D). Reporting into the Head of Talent Acquisition, you will work with hiring managers across R&D to attract, engage and hire top tech talent.
Here’s what you’ll focus on…
- You will work with Hiring Managers to identify hiring needs, establish upfront hiring plans and run kick off meetings for new searches
- You will focus on building diverse candidate pipelines, ensuring an evenly distributed representation of backgrounds and engaging with sourced candidates for both current and future roles
- You will manage candidate pipelines and hiring processes for a broad range of R&D roles, seeking to minimise bias before, during and after interviews and across all hiring decisions
- You will facilitate feedback retrospectives and recruitment decisions in partnership with hiring managers
- You will manage the offer journey with candidates and partner with the people team to create an exceptional onboarding experience for every new hire
- You will develop and provide reporting on hiring activity to the Head of Talent Acquisition and work with other Talent Acquisition Partners and Recruiters to identify opportunities for improvements around hiring activity
- You will support on project work that aims to improve how we hire generally across Attest, both in the UK and beyond
- You are an experienced recruiter, confident managing end-to-end hiring for engineering and product roles
- You have a mix of agency and in-house experience, preferably with experience in a high-growth VC backed company
- You have an interest in, though no necessarily experience of, SaaS
- You can demonstrate ownership of technical hiring pipelines, able to articulate the value of a tech stack and product infrastructure
- You have recruited for senior management positions, partnering with leaders on hiring in both the UK and EMEA
- You are passionate about addressing challenges relating to representation, inclusion and belonging in the context of recruitment
- You are experienced in working with an ATS and enjoy the clear impact that you can make by taking an organised approach
- You enjoy sourcing and are proactive with your efforts - from building pipeline projects to running searches. Ideally you have interacted with key sourcing platforms including LinkedIn and Otta, but have also engaged with communities in more niche contexts (Twitter, online groups, events)
- You are able to critically evaluate the success of sourcing methodologies and platforms in order to drive hiring velocity
- You are an active listener, noticing that small details are often the most important
- You think numbers are important and are comfortable working with data to aid planning and make better decisions
- You are energised by autonomy but value the insight and input of others
- Creating a culture of belonging is essential to how you deliver
- You are at your best when you have a problem to solve and the freedom to develop novel solutions
- You enjoy establishing and enhancing cross-functional and integrated ways of working, recognising the value of the entirety of an organisation
- You are a leader who inspires through participation and vision whilst creating the correct conditions for thoughtful innovation, delivery and alignment
- You are curious and possess critical rigour in your way of thinking. You ask thoughtful questions, naturally able to develop solutions from a position of insight and knowledge
- You are a confident and thoughtful communicator, able to adapt your style to different audiences and in different contexts
In-person and remote working balance ...
We'd expect to navigate our way through the ongoing covid-19 pandemic with you, to find the balance between in-person and remote working together. We do place strong emphasis on teams being able to meet, and spend time together when it's safe and comfortable to do so, as well as being able to meet candidates in person at our Shoreditch offices, provided safety permits it. We do not currently enforce vaccination in order to attend the office, but depending on ever evolving government guidance envisaging putting in place guidance on vaccination status very soon. With that in mind, we've hired the majority of our current UK team in/around London and continue to hire with that location focus, so would ideally be looking for someone who is based nearby or for whom it is easy (and safe!) to travel to Shoreditch reasonably regularly to meet with the team as well as candidates at our offices, and in future, be more in-person than remote with the team as the pandemic situation evolves and permits it. Our future expectation will be that folks, especially those in leadership, management, or support roles, are in-person first, with working from home and flexible working being available but not the default as it has been during the pandemic. To give some more concrete guidance, our exec team spends 3-4 days per week on average in the office, and our central operations team is around 3 days per week on average, too. We encourage Attesters (save for the few who are fully remotely employed) to phase themselves back into being in office on average 3 days per week across any given month as well by January 2022.
We are very open to speaking to anyone from any location, and yet feel it is important to be very transparent about our plans to return to an in-person default, as opposed to remaining fully remote or primarily remote.